Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

Rap and others have a good summary of all the various QB possibilities

https://www.nfl.com/news/assessing-intriguing-qb-market-as-2024-nfl-offseason-nears-who-could-be-headed-where

Mentions Vikings, Raiders, Falcons, Giants as various degrees of interest for trading up for one of the top 3

quote:

Antonio Pierce wants to be aggressive in landing a new QB, and owner Mark Davis grilled GM candidates during the search process on how to trade up from No. 13 to get one.

As Davis told NFL.com at Super Bowl Opening Night in Las Vegas: “The quarterback is probably the most important players on the field, so you’ve got to ask the GM, what is their vision? It’s an important question.”

It’s no secret Pierce has a relationship with Jayden Daniels, whom he recruited to Arizona State, and could be interested in a reunion.

Hopefully one of these can be bamboozled into giving something up for McCorkle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

30m real though? I know cap inflation and Burns is good, but he never struck me as "2nd highest paid edge" good

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

I was about to post the same thing - some of these have to be getting into "have to send a draft pick to get someone to salary dump you" territory, no?

https://twitter.com/Jason_OTC/status/1767891255302733842

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

How tf did Keenan Allen have 108 for 1,243 in just 13 games last year? I figured he'd be like a 600 yard guy at this point, he's been around so long

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

I dunno, but he is going to fall the gently caress off a cliff this year, I guarantee it.

Sounds like a Patriot then once we lose out on Ridley

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

Like everyone expected, Mac Jones was worth more than Fields

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

I went to post "lot of :regd03: in here" but those only started in 04 so I actually owned myself

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

Juju
Onwenu
Hunter Henry
Brissett got like 8m
David Andrews
Their various RBs, WR2-3s, and backup tackles for 3-4m each

:confused:

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

Diva Cupcake posted:

Offseason Improvement Index definitely seems real and not at all bait to get people to subscribe to this dudes Substack.

Does anyone have that tweet on hand that shows, from the top signings of 2021 or 2022 (can't remember which it was) like literally 1 of them had worked out for the signing team?

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

Thank you kindly, and extra lol @ the offseason improvement index

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

There's a 'first year head coaches can't be on hard knocks' rule, right?

When we got bad I figured the NFL was salivating to finally make the Pats do one, but foiled again

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

sharknado slashfic posted:

The off-season is a trying time

MC-The off-season is a trying time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

Jefferson's gonna get a % at this point. Of the GDP, not salary cap