Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Nah not a chance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I simply cannot imagine how insufferable a dude who lets himself get called big dom unironically while surrounded by football players would be

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
That’s what 8mm over what we expected it to be? Not insignificant

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Dang that’s more than I thought! Alright huge help for Miami. I guess with the latest cut of Ogbah and the anticipated cut of X, Miamis 2mm in the green. The extra 12 was huge

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Miamis apparently ready to tag Wilkins too

That cap room helped mega

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
“That’s right, Russ called him a poop mouth”

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
So her and her whole family went over to hangout at tyreeks house and they did practice drills with her family watching? What on earth Lmao

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Chargers players basically eating lunchables huh. Didn’t expect them to be 32nd

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Ah yes a tale as old as time. Cmon girl bring your cousins and parents.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
How DARE you make fun of a lovely weight room who do you think you are

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
https://www.chron.com/z-archived-homes/article/Take-a-look-inside-J-J-Watt-s-Wisconsin-cabin-6112493.php

It really is wild that he claimed this was a basic cabin

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
If you got 8-10 million a year for doing next to nothing.. you’d probably try to do that one thing

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Woof

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
What type of compensation is expected?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Wow. Hell get picked up reallllll quick

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I think they don’t count toward the free agency comp package, and I think you can immediately sign them

Edit yeah he’s released. That means he’s free to sign with anyone.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
“Dune? Yeah I’m Dune your mom”was the pinnacle of mom jokes so please everyone respect that

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Excited to see what they do for may 1st which is apparently national masseuse day

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Yeah he’s bad. Good for Cleveland tho

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Wait wait wait

The rich white guy is voting for the rear end in a top hat who will help him keep more of his money?!??

NOT ON MY WATCH

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

BigSexyWitGlasses posted:

The man stood and smiled with Donald loving trump and people are defending it lol if your friends are that giddy about meeting Donald then get some new friends holy gently caress

Or
Hear me out
Grow up

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Black Sunshine posted:

Feel free to stop white knighting for Trump anytime now

Lmao try again.

Calling out stupid whining like yours is not exactly an endorsement for Trump.

And even if I did support Trump like some folks on this board do, you’d have no right to tell them to stop posting.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

TheKingslayer posted:

It really sucks this decrepit, monstrous shithead seems to dominate poo poo that isn't even about him. Sick of that fuckwad.

It’s so tiring, I agree.

It’s why I favor keeping that poo poo out of TFF but sadly politics seep into everything

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Black Sunshine posted:

You didn't call out poo poo. All you did was get butthurt about someone making GBS threads on the guy who literally tried to overthrow the government and install himself as a dictator.

Sorry to trigger you

We can talk about BBQ and make everything better again

Lmao triggered says the man who has meltdowns whenever the big bad Trump is in pics or posted. We’re voting for the same guy in this election so stop whining about this. Basically Kiimo nailed my thoughts on this

quote:

Man I loving hate Donald Trump and he should be in prison but if you're gonna flip out because a QB took a picture with him I feel like there are a lot of other things QBs do that you're ignoring and just being reactionary like you found out he's secretly a Nazi and it just comes off as pretty immature.

This is the football sub. We don’t need constant posting about it ESPECIALLY in the offseason thread. Please.

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Mar 11, 2024

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Denver’s a great spot for Wilson. Loser for losers.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Yeah panthers fans how are you feeling about losing him before we see the comp? Maybe a 2nd or future 1v?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
If I’m Carolina I’m happy with that trade. They gave Burns an insane amount

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

wandler20 posted:

The Panthers also just spent $100m on a guard. And let the best LB they have sign for a decent deal in Washington.

… oh wow Miamis former guard.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Kinda can’t believe Wilkins gets 27.5 million a year to do what Sieler does for 12

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Black Sunshine posted:

Classic "The guy who left my team in free agency isn't really that good" energy

Wilkins is awesome. Who said otherwise? We in the afceast thread have said as much for a long. So is Sieler.

Reading poo poo not really for you eh?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Whoa what a trade by the Jets. That seems insanely cheap wtf

Edit oh wow he’s 34 already?!?

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Mar 13, 2024

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Black Sunshine posted:

Okay well quick question, if Sieler is just as good (doing the same job as you said) then why did he leave so much money on the table when he got his extension last year?

Either we overpaid a shitload for Wilkins (conceding that free agency always does that to a degree) or Sieler gave a huge discount to play in Miami.

I'm not terribly familiar with either guy, mostly just poo poo posting, but I'm excited for Crosby to have another good player lining up with him.

He's being extended again this offseason for that very reason. Its why I get to excitedly say we are paying him 11.x million for now and will continue to do so until I see him bumped to freakin 17-20 million.

For real, check the AFCE thread. You'll see nothing but amazing reviews and clear cut acceptance months ago we couldn't afford to keep him. Miami tried repeatedly.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Don’t read what the Buffalo bills fans say tho they’re filthy liars

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
He was made to be a raider. Hes gonna be a team captain in no time. Happy he got the bag.

Josh Allen is gonna get too cocky without Wilkins there to keep him in check

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

kidcoelacanth posted:

i think it would be cool to not post whatever insane poo poo antonio brown is doing on any given day

* unless it’s funny

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Bismack Billabongo posted:

It’s funny when Donald trump does his ghost jack off move on stage but we probably don’t need to post him in here either. AB loving sucks

Guess we’ve gotta take a vote. Thank you.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Can’t believe impossibly perfect sphere would do this to you. What a monster

Edit he’s still a monster

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Mar 18, 2024

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
IPS answer for your crimes

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Posting and commenting on trump/politics non stop in the main thread, yup. Then a mod had them stop. Maybe that’s what we should do here.

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Mar 18, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Ross spending so much money to constantly replenish the natural grass in Hard Rock is expensive but worth it.