Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

A Sneaker Broker posted:

Jordan Love is gonna get extended on fair market value per Rapoport, Pelissero, and Garafolo. I would to find out if that meant $45mil/yr AAV or $50mil/yr AAV.

love getting a cheaper contract than tua would be insane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

i hope the chiefs offense plays like it did this year and they come in third in the afc west and miss the playoffs

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Forrest on Fire posted:

I still don't give a gently caress about the Chiefs. They're fine. They'll get more annoying if they threepeat. Mahomes is overexposed but less annoying than Brady and unlike Aikman isn't the most obvious fraud in the sport. Their supporting cast is old too and they'll have to retool and be a different style of team to keep contending.

they have the youngest defense in the league

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

steelers and jets should switch zach and kenny and see if anyone notices

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

we're not going to talk about jeudy

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

I think if you pose for a photo with donald trump then people are allowed to call you a dipshit, dildo face, and possibly even dog breath

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Blitz of 404 Error posted:

Just say that you're mad and that this makes the Raiders a playoff team

didn't know wilkins can play QB

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Amy Pole Her posted:

… oh wow

If that’s what bad receivers get I’m scared to death to see what Waddle wants

I hope Tyreek really does retire so we can justify paying Waddle WR1 money and also cause he's a piece of poo poo

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

i thought kick returns were supposed to be dangerous and so you need to implement rules so there are more of them?

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

sometimes the streams die for a second and you have to reload but i have the same delay issue with Fox games on hulu so its a wash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Black helmet sucks