Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Kalli posted:

Important for a few reasons:

Raiders can now cut him without paying him his remaining $11m guaranteed
Any team looking for a bridge starter probably won't want him as he's missing the first two games. (whew)

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1758536735288447017

That jawline was too good to be natural!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

indigi posted:

that Von Miller deal is so crazy. every team should get one or two "my bad" chips per decade they can use to clear a player's salary from the cap (and of course the revenue split, they'd be accounted as FO/staff and thus wouldn't take away from the players' pool), but they still have to pay the contract/negotiate a buyout

Counter point, it’s very funny and teams shouldn’t get a stupidity pass

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
The Vikings on-field performance may give me heartburn, but they make their players happy and I like that a lot, gotta find silver linings where you can

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

At least he wasn’t throwing games because he was gambling I guess? Spite is a noble ideal!

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Android Apocalypse posted:

https://x.com/RapSheet/status/1767416315935953277?s=20
Swapping Cousins for Darnold seems like a step down.

In the abstract maybe but 1 year 10 million for a bridge QB versus 4 years 180 million for an old and mediocre to decent aged QB coming off a major injury, I’m quite okay with this trade off. Let ‘em draft someone with potential and move the franchise on, I don’t begrudge Cousins but would be very upset if the Vikings had given him that deal

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

I read that last word with a u not an o and was wondering when Burns started hanging out with Blindsite

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Adun posted:

Why would you ever post about your job on Something Awful Dot Com

If I had good judgement I wouldn’t post at all! Or have my job. Poor decisions all around really

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Pron on VHS posted:

retired at halftime once again

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Silly Burrito posted:

....did I miss something? Am I in a new timeline?

https://www.amazon.com/Indianapolis...g%2C116&sr=1-15

AI product I’m guessing, I remember someone trying to prompt ChatGPT to give some sports facts and it kept spewing out completely made up info. Which honestly I kinda dig, I’d roll up to the beach with my 3x Super Bowl Winners Minnesota Vikings towel

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

kiimo posted:

Mahomes in drag, badly damaging his ankle when he slips in his 8 inch heels

He could handle receiver drops, but what did him in was a death drop

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Diggs is a year younger than Allen and has 6 straight 1000+ yard seasons and five of those are 1100+ yards. Seems pretty straightforward why a team might prefer him.

And nobody knows if those other guys are available, much less for a 2025 second.

Man this threw me, I don’t why my brain was so set that Allen is much older or Diggs is much younger or both

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Ngl I’d think it a little cool if someone read 5 paragraphs of factual statements about my life and thought I was being slandered

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

https://youtu.be/iWYjLCZRT44?si=XJ3a51Kwg6Oug2U6

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Play posted:

Not really outraged whatsoever but I guess the Panthers and Jets are quite a bit higher up than I would've thought. Raiders and Steelers stand out to me for being significantly too low.

Rodgers being the Jets QB and being rated a 3.5 on whatever scale that is is, uh, optimistic. Maybe he’ll bounce back but already being projected by these guys as the 5th best QB?

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Gonz posted:

I am convinced that Terry Fontenot is a Saints plant.

Eh, the Falcons have a lengthy history demonstrating they can Falcon things up all on their own without any help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

FizFashizzle posted:

Cant wait to buy these up for a penny a piece and systematically burn them all to cleanse the world of this evil and corruption.

https://x.com/tydalwave6/status/1788810503113851022?s=46&t=JBd6ZXmGQ3LmWL-ineTnAA

Neat, life size playing cards!