Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

RBC posted:

i had a really normal "super bowl party" which i bought a huge tv for so we could all see the multimillion dollars ads and spectacle of the washed up inoffensive pop stars from 10 years whilst eating franchised fast food that said ads told me it was cool to eat and generic macro beer that tasted like piss and costs pennies to make but really ties my image together as a "man"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Gayest poo poo I've read all week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

RBC posted:

i had a really normal "super bowl party" which i bought a huge tv for so we could all see the multimillion dollars ads and spectacle of the washed up inoffensive pop stars from 10 years whilst eating franchised fast food that said ads told me it was cool to eat and generic macro beer that tasted like piss and costs pennies to make but really ties my image together as a "man"

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
football sucks there i said it

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

RadiRoot posted:

football sucks there i said it

perfect sport for you then

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

RBC posted:

I went to a bar with some friends and we had a good time op

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT83WHoA1/

dora that's mean

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

the nick broadcast was based

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

lobster shirt posted:

calmly imagining a better world (lions vs ravens super bowl)

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Gonna bump this when KC gets the threepeat

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

spacemang_spliff posted:

Gonna bump this when KC gets the threepeat

the buffalo bills will win the next 4 super bowls to make up for their past failures and then the world will end

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

the buffalo bills will win the next 4 super bowls to make up for their past failures and then the world will end

maybe if they build a time machine and not trade the Mahomes draft pick to KC

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

What even is the super bowl? What’s it really about? Just asking questions here folks.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Sophy Wackles posted:

What even is the super bowl? What’s it really about? Just asking questions here folks.

it's a yearly tradition where people get mad at a black man who sounds like Kermit the Frog for the crime of being the greatest of all time

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
Sorry I triggered the libs itt

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Sip your beer whenever Tony Romo says "leverage"

wake up three days later in Revachol.

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

it's clear that mahomes should've played baseball

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Woke Mind Virus posted:

it's clear that mahomes should've played baseball

yup

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
i had no idea cspam was that passionate about sports. my bad.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

spacemang_spliff posted:

it's a yearly tradition where people get mad at a black man who sounds like Kermit the Frog for the crime of being the greatest of all time

i also think jordan b peterson is the goat, but i think he's white?

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Eat This Glob posted:

i also think jordan b peterson is the goat, but i think he's white?

this guy?

https://kuathletics.com/coach/jordan-peterson/

I mean he's alright I guess, he did help bring a punchline of a team to a bowl game in 2 years but IDK if he's the goat but as a KU alum I'll take it

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I'm just glad everyone had fun. That's what sports is all about.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Weka posted:

I'm just glad everyone had fun. That's what sports is all about.

Everyone showed good hustle.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
It was a game of 4 quarters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lin-Manuel Turtle
Jul 12, 2023

Weka posted:

It was a game of 4 quarters

it literally wasn’t. begone rugby demon

e: sorry that was too harsh, it is unfair to expect all peoples to know of the many wonderful strategic possibilities allowed in a game that has the concept of “overtime”

Lin-Manuel Turtle has issued a correction as of 09:03 on Feb 13, 2024