Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Lmao ty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

TK8325 posted:

sitting in the airport terminal and all the chuds are bitching about the game

suck it cry babies
:sickos: :qq:

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
What was the anti-Tesla commercial they played? I think I missed out, was it posted in the Elon thread?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

TK8325 posted:

sitting in the airport terminal and all the chuds are bitching about the game

suck it cry babies

i think it's funny chuds got confused into supporting san francisco over missouri

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

redshirt posted:

The Dunkings wins the Superbowl Ad competition IMO

Affleck, Damon, and Brady for Dunks??

Dunkings and Michael Cera were the best.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I want to see Twisters because there was a line in there implying that the plot is a guy they call the Tornado Wrangler trying to blow up a tornado.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Mulaney Power Move posted:

I want to see Twisters because there was a line in there implying that the plot is a guy they call the Tornado Wrangler trying to blow up a tornado.

I'm no tornado expert, but it would be theoretically possible, yeah? If you could explode something big directly in the center of the funnel, couldn't it scatter the funnel's energy, breaking it apart? Just brainstorming here.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

they call me the tornado wrangler. before i die im gonna gently caress me a tornado

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

redshirt posted:

I'm no tornado expert, but it would be theoretically possible, yeah? If you could explode something big directly in the center of the funnel, couldn't it scatter the funnel's energy, breaking it apart? Just brainstorming here.

That’s my fantasy understanding. Also why Trump supposedly asked if we could just nuke a hurricane. lol

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I actually am a tornado expert. I won the blue ribbon first place prize for my 3rd grade science project on tornados. It's theoretically possible to blow up a tornado but the explosion would need to have the equivalent strength of at least one Goku.

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib

they call me the tornado wrangler. before i die im gonna gently caress me a tornado

Twister trajectory plotted, I head to the basement and remove my pants. Next I take my belt and fasten it to this here lead pipe, and the other half goes around my neck like so...and now its up to God to show me how His fingers really work.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Haptical Sales Slut posted:

That’s my fantasy understanding. Also why Trump supposedly asked if we could just nuke a hurricane. lol

I assume it could also be done theoretically with a hurricane, using nukes. But why would you? The nukes would be worse than the hurricane.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

still remember this superbowl gem after 9 years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F77RBUBlZ80

They never aired it again

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

redshirt posted:

I assume it could also be done theoretically with a hurricane, using nukes. But why would you? The nukes would be worse than the hurricane.

War on drugs, war on hurricanes, same poo poo really

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

sure okay posted:

Because people got shook but the validity of it?

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

OK so I had to watch the full trailer and I verified it.

Without a doubt, the plot of the movie is they're going to try to destroy a tornado.

Tornado wrangler: You thought...you could destroy a tornado
Blonde tornado chaster: We never got close enough...
Tornado wrangler: ...wanna try again?

(Tornado wrangler voice-over: You don't face your fears. You ride em')

Also he has a tornado chasing truck that drills into the ground presumably so they don't get sucked off into the twister lol

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
can't wait for TwistersS: revenge of the tornadoess.

Bewaaaaahh
"They're sentient now?"
"They're sentient now. "

Goddamn millennial-Cowboy-wave movies.

mazzi Chart Czar fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Feb 12, 2024

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I hope they're not just hamming it up and doing a whole Sharknado thing. I want a movie that's in earnest about trying to blow up a loving tornado in the most scientifically accurate way lol

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I hope they're not just hamming it up and doing a whole Sharknado thing. I want a movie that's in earnest about trying to blow up a loving tornado in the most scientifically accurate way lol

Oh you mean like the notable and famous documentary, "The Core"?

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

Notably scientifically accurate film Twister which featured tornadoes that growled like panthers and also fundamentally understood the concept of dramatic irony

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Dove had to turn comments off on Twitter becaus the response to the body image awareness they were trying to make in their commercial was for people on Twitter to blame this problem on "leftists forcing little girls to have to change in front of grown men in locker rooms" :psyduck:

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

sure okay posted:

:thurman:

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

sure okay posted:

I really appreciate how they used their jingle but in a minor key.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

If only they had good insurance the kid wouldn't haven't drowned in a bath tub

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Stop killing your kids you stupid fucks, insurance companies are tired of all the payouts!

OK back to the Super Bowl

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

here at comerasure, we treat our coffers like children

and youre killing them

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!
The Michael Cera, CeraVe commercial was by far the best. It wasn't close.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

RestingB1tchFace posted:

The Michael Cera, CeraVe commercial was by far the best. It wasn't close.

i saw that today and laughed, it was actually funny

idk what cerave does and dont wanna know but i laughed at that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I don't know when the Superbowl is and there's nothing worse to watch than ads. It's all garbage for people who don't know how to read cuneiform yet.