Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
Show up for your local and (if convenient) state Democratic conventions, people. Or Republican, I suppose, for both Republicans reading this post. It's how the nefarious shadowy DNC conspiracy gets elected, it's how election rules get set, it's how you signal boost issues that are important to you, and if Joe Biden dies in a car accident fleeing from the cops in his Trans Am the national convention is fairly likely to be how another nominee is selected.

I'm not going to bother putting up a Whole Thread this year because I frankly don't think it's worth the effort based on 2020 uptake (and reduced brokered convention odds), but in many states we're getting to the point where you need to do your easy paperwork. Or past that point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
I'll probably heave a heavy sigh and do a 2028 refresher on my effortpost but I don't have to start on that until December 2024