Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Mooseontheloose posted:

Is this based on anything or do you just not like Joe Biden?

Here is GLAAD's tracker on LGBTQ work: https://glaad.org/biden-harris/ this includes statements and actions taken by the administration.
You can read about green energy policy here. Which was passed with a slim majority. A $1.2 trillion dollar investment into infrastructure and than another what $600 billion in green energy investments.

It is entirely reasonable to draw the line of a lesser evil voters can stomach at “funding a genocide” and green energy investment doesn’t really move the needle. I am a single policy voter when it comes to funding a genocidal rogue state.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

It is entirely reasonable to draw the line of a lesser evil voters can stomach at “funding a genocide” and green energy investment doesn’t really move the needle. I am a single policy voter when it comes to funding a genocidal rogue state.

I would be interested to know why my post was reported and what the claimed rule I broke was.