Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Vampire Panties posted:

:mods:

so why do kids give out Valentines at school? Do you think kindegardners are lovers? :thunk:

love is a battlefield. kids gotta learn that it sucks to suck if they’re ever gonna have a chance later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

i got my wife some flowers and made her some french pastries

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lmao

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lol

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
coming up on our 47th anniversary this year

some people get less for murder

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
I married my high school sweetheart. We've been together since 1995, and married since 1998.

Gotta love getting married as dumb kids and making it work in spite of everyone telling us not to.

Happy v day everyone!

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

my girlfriend is great but she is not much of a poster. i do all the posting for two in our household

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

she pays the bills and buys food it's a fair trade

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

my girlfriend is great but she is not much of a poster. i do all the posting for two in our household

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

she pays the bills and buys food it's a fair trade

Are you my alternate universe twin?

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Grey Cat posted:

Are you my alternate universe twin?

look at our stars, checks out

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Look how pretty these chocolates are :3:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Hahahaha

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed

redshirt posted:

Happy Ash Wednesday as well (to those who celebrate)!

More like rear end Wednesday (I am going to eat my wife's rear end (romantically))

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

bae is on holiday so im playing balatro and eating pancakes :cheers:

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
Does anyone else's workplace celebrate valentines day?

It feels so weird, especially considering like most work places we have a fair number of single employees.

Anyways, I stopped by one of the roadside vendors and bought a rose that had been sitting out in the sun all day and a giant teddybear holding a heart that had been collecting street pollution all day to really show that I cared more than the drive-through rose tent at the grocery store.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Three Olives posted:

:sever:

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Three Olives posted:

It feels so weird, especially considering like most work places we have a fair number of single employees.

Anyways, I stopped by one of the roadside vendors and bought a rose that had been sitting out in the sun all day and a giant teddybear holding a heart that had been collecting street pollution all day to really show that I cared more than the drive-through rose tent at the grocery store.
People at my place brought in an insane amount of cookies and sweets, which I am using to bury my loneliness.

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009
I’ll never forget when I first saw my partner. She was radiant, standing out like a thunderbolt from all the other anime body-pillows in the store.

As a Valentine’s Day treat, I popped her in the washing machine and used the fancy fabric conditioner.

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost

Solefald posted:

Look how pretty these chocolates are :3:

Dang those are some pretty chocolates.

My husband is the best. I always tell him he raises the average cuteness of all the husbands (2) in the marriage, which makes him giggle. We're going to romantically lift weights at the gym together then I'm going to make his favorite dinner. :love:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I'm single and will likely remain that way for a very long time. :smith:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

I. M. Gei posted:

I'm single and will likely remain that way for a very long time. :smith:

you’ll always have singles’ day, op

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

this should be a whole thread

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Cooked the classic V-Day meal of filet mignon (med-rare natch), bacon-wrapped asparagus, topped with sautéed mushrooms simmered in a red wine reduction. A fresh bottle opened for consumption during and after the meal. Also bakery-fresh cannoli for dessert.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

TrashMammal posted:

you’ll always have singles’ day, op

I'm fat and ugly and celibate because I hate myself and I don't want to subject the horror of my gross body on a woman.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

I. M. Gei posted:

I'm fat and ugly and celibate because I hate myself and I don't want to subject the horror of my gross body on a woman.

If pencilhands is getting laid anyone can op

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

I. M. Gei posted:

there's a lid for every pot, my dude.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

I. M. Gei posted:

the number 1 represents a bare stick, which is chinese shittalking for a dude that will never add a branch to their family tree. a holiday just for you, op

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I went out for dinner tonight by myself because I'm single and nobody loves me.

The waitress gave me a "Happy Valentines day" when she came to my table.
I smiled and thanked her. She was nice.

Now I'm at home with my GF (gay forums) {aka something awful} . [nothing wrong with being gay, but everyone calls this place dead gay forums]

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

My partner and I are going out to a fancy restaurant next week because neither of us like how busy it is on Valentine's weekend.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Leave it to Swamp Bro to show us the way.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I. M. Gei posted:

this should be a whole thread

Maybe next time I'll do something fun like that.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

The second best decision was shaving my head. Not having hair is so freeing.

Having a great head of hair people are jealous of is also pretty freeing.

OK that's all I got, no wife *sob

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
Happy gently caress day

I guess

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

The Grimace posted:

Happy gently caress day

I guess

That's not really in the spirit of the thread. Besides who fucks on valentines day? It's way too busy so it's much better to do it the day before so you can avoid all the traffic.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Grey Cat posted:

That's not really in the spirit of the thread. Besides who fucks on valentines day? It's way too busy so it's much better to do it the day before so you can avoid all the traffic.

I certainly have not hosed on Valentine's day for several years.
I'm probably gonna yank it later though. Thats kinda almost the same.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

gotta love yourself before you can love someone else :haibrow:

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I ate enchiladas with my mom at our favorite restaurant ☺️

It was good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

My partner and I are going out to a fancy restaurant next week because neither of us like how busy it is on Valentine's weekend.

I think we're gonna try to find someone to come cook for us. No need to go anywhere or pay a markup for booze.