Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Government Handjob posted:

We had dinner in our underwear while watching both Deadpool movies, then gorged on ice cream and cookies.

I blew raspberries on her tits and she said he'll yeah bröther like hulk hogan and we scampered to the bedroom laughing like little goblins.

I'm marrying her one day.

:baduk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I missed this thread, but anyway I didn't do anything for Valentine's Day because my anniversary is the week before and I took her to a great restaurant and wined and dined her and then got her tucked in because unfortunately she had an early start the next day. It was a really good time tho, and with how busy we've been it was good to just get quality time together.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

let the record show that he has apologized for that post on numerous occasions

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

syntaxfunction posted:

I missed this thread, but anyway I didn't do anything for Valentine's Day because my anniversary is the week before and I took her to a great restaurant and wined and dined her and then got her tucked in because unfortunately she had an early start the next day. It was a really good time tho, and with how busy we've been it was good to just get quality time together.

this is what real love looks like, folks :haibrow:

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

MrQwerty posted:

Don’t make stupid posts and you won’t have to apologize for them, hth

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

MrQwerty posted:

denied. and overruled.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

pencil hands got fuhreakie last wednesday, him and teh toilet

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

denied. and overruled.

I agree and recuse from this case

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
objection, your honor! sustain yourself!

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Just dropping turgid toilet torpedos in anger

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
I have never made a smart post in my life and I never will, HOW DARE YOU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag