Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

post about how much you love your partner itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Nooner posted:

I'm making coq au vin for romantic dinner and I will also spoil romantic dinner by making lots of jokes about if she likes my coq or if she wants some more coq, etc

lol nice technioque

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

redshirt posted:

Happy Ash Wednesday as well (to those who celebrate)!

the thread isnt about that. start your own thread.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I like the person I'm currently dating but I'm pretty sure I'm about to break up with them :smith:

I have to talk to my therapist and work it out before I do anything though. In the meantime we're having dinner tonight at least

drat thats crazy. not sure i could do a vday dinner with someone i knew i was breaking up with

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

im making spaghetti and meatballs and we're gonna do a lady and the tramp style kiss

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

im the tramp btw and yes, lady is the name of the man. before anyone asks

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lmao

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

wesleywillis posted:

So pencilhands got some trim?

Hell yeah!!

I guess he posted about it somewhere?