Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

TrashMammal posted:

valentine’s day is for lovers, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Cooked the classic V-Day meal of filet mignon (med-rare natch), bacon-wrapped asparagus, topped with sautéed mushrooms simmered in a red wine reduction. A fresh bottle opened for consumption during and after the meal. Also bakery-fresh cannoli for dessert.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

I. M. Gei posted:

I'm fat and ugly and celibate because I hate myself and I don't want to subject the horror of my gross body on a woman.

If pencilhands is getting laid anyone can op

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
loving on valentines day is played out and cliched. Wait a few more days and get freaky on Presidents Day

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

pencilhands posted:

instead of shoplifting what I like to do is wait until I have a really massive poo poo brewing inside me, my shits are also insanely rock hard because I abuse opiates, and just unload that motherfucker in their bathroom and not flush, I doubt they can even get rid of them with a plunger, they probably have to like pick it up and throw it away

gently caress capitalism

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Apologies are for the weak imo. Stand👏 by 👏your👏 posts👏