Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I love my partner a lot. Tonight for valentines were going to get real sloppy--getting some local burgers and watch tv.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

TrashMammal posted:

valentine’s day is for lovers, op

I imagine this is how my SO feels waking up even though I've been begged repeatedly to remove the suit.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

my girlfriend is great but she is not much of a poster. i do all the posting for two in our household

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

she pays the bills and buys food it's a fair trade

Are you my alternate universe twin?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I. M. Gei posted:

this should be a whole thread

Maybe next time I'll do something fun like that.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

The Grimace posted:

Happy gently caress day

I guess

That's not really in the spirit of the thread. Besides who fucks on valentines day? It's way too busy so it's much better to do it the day before so you can avoid all the traffic.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

The Grimace posted:

yeah sorry, I'm just grumpy because I have a stomach flu.

Hope y'all had a good one

Understandable, hope you feel better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Government Handjob posted:

We had dinner in our underwear while watching both Deadpool movies, then gorged on ice cream and cookies.

I blew raspberries on her tits and she said he'll yeah bröther like hulk hogan and we scampered to the bedroom laughing like little goblins.

I'm marrying her one day.

Now this is love.
If you can't accept someone at their hoganest you don't deserve them at their goblinest.