Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Me and my wife have been together 17 years and have never gone to bed angry at each other. Marrying her was the best decision I ever made.

The second best decision was shaving my head. Not having hair is so freeing.

I used to shave my head but my partner thinks I look better with it grown out (and she's not wrong).

Why am I cursed with you still in my forties, full head of thick voluminous hair!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

My partner and I are going out to a fancy restaurant next week because neither of us like how busy it is on Valentine's weekend.

I think we're gonna try to find someone to come cook for us. No need to go anywhere or pay a markup for booze.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Nigmaetcetera posted:

So I should be asking homeless women out or what? Ex-cons? The severely mentally handicapped? Burn victims? Junkies? Disney Adults?

Yes.

I mean, maybe not those exactly but at some point in your life you just gotta ask yourself if dealing with those things is worse than being alone.