Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Ive drank 24 beers every day since monday. Drank 17 today so far, going to shop to buy 24 more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
I used to smoke meth though so this is improvement?

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

im not really sure thats true

Allright im hooking up me some meth tomorrow then. Thanks for clearing this up

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
I quit meth because if I stay up one night I start get delusions nowdays. Like I start seeing through walls and see my neighbors plotting against me, doing some serious Weiley Coyote style plots against me. I was committed 4 times last year. Thats why I dont smoke meth anymore, but drink 24 beers a day instead. I know it sounds like a lot, but to me its the bare minimum

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
its wild how I have to defend my choice of quitting meth itt

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

cumpantry posted:

Two words. Marijuana.

I get a psychosis from just one puff. Im that guy from right wing anti-marijuana propaganda ads, except for real. Meth used to make me mellow, until last year, when I started getting skitso from that too

I guess meth was never good for me tbh, it did cause me to be imprisoned in Thailand for 4 years, haha

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
I thought this is the thread where we get drunk