Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
I was doing some road rage earlier and wanted to call the guy who cut me off a bad name - but I couldn't think of one that wouldn't get me kicked out of the DSA! retard is ableist, bitch is misogynistic, etc.

goons, what are your favorite leftist slurs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

this is good but the guy who cut me off was driving an expensive electric car so he'd probably take pride in being called a liberal

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lobster shirt posted:

thats why theyre some of the most fun words to say

i need to keep my DSA membership in good standing for when the revolution happens

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

KirbyKhan posted:

Listen, whatever their response to the slur is immaterial, ok. The juice you get from slur-saying comes from a place of superiority. Labeling them that poo poo is the catharsis, being conditional about a desired response... Oof that just gives the recipient too much power over your mental, and if they're a slur then they should never be able to scale your mental fortress.

making people who have harmed me mad is ftw