Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

That Little Demon posted:

[absent minded pervert of the DND group] Oh this campaign is so boring guys cmon..

DM: you encounter 3 crawling claws

Pervert: :D

oohhh noo, roll to see if they all jack me off!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

[absent minded pervert of the DND group] Oh this campaign is so boring guys cmon..

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

[reading directly from rulebook]
and before you roll that know that i am knocked prone, taken by surprise, under the effect of a blind spell, affected by faerie fire, and have negative armor class.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

mbt posted:

and before you roll that know that i am knocked prone, taken by surprise, under the effect of a blind spell, affected by faerie fire, and have negative armor class.

lmfao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Fungah! posted:

*loudly into an empty room* SURE WOULD BE A SHAME IF A SEXY CONSENTING ALIVE OF AGE FEMALE DRYAD SHOWED UP

mbt posted:

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mbt posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

DM: You have disadvantage on this roll
Me: Oh… I know

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

mbt posted:

lmao

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

level 1 dungeons and dragons monster I can kill:

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

actual jumpscare

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Fungah! posted:

killing like 5 of these and spawning the raid boss

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Dongicus posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

Dongicus posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Fungah! posted:

hey tmfc you wanna get a beer?

sure

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

strangle

dude has a painters palette for a shield... cmon

strangle

step or sit on

pick up and hurl at the ground

crush and pulverize between my rear end cheeks

strangle

Dongicus posted:

strangle

also lmfao at everything

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

tmfc posted:

strangle

strangle

step or sit on

pick up and hurl at the ground

crush and pulverize between my rear end cheeks

strangle

strangle

also lmfao at everything

Lol the D&D guy pulling his dick out of your rear end and it’s compressed to 2mm thick and 3x as long and gross and floppy. Nasty.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmfao

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

If you can beat up an 8-year old, you can kill a goblin.

(i cannot)

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

There isn't a single level 1 Dungeons & Dragons monster that I'm capable of killing. However, I think there are some that I could successfully run away from without dying ignominiously.

...but is it art?

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
I could bonk a kobold on the head so his tongue sticks out and his eyes bulge but only if theres a cool barbarian there I’m trying to impress

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

what the hell happened

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

what the hell happened

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The iks need their asses kicked. The experiment is over. Major and chuck back NOW.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

We need 6 mods and a very large hexagonal table with extra sturdy chairs. Ample seating surface and cushioning preferred.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

We need 6 mods and a very large hexagonal table with extra sturdy chairs. Ample seating surface and cushioning preferred.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The iks need their asses kicked. The experiment is over. Major and chuck back NOW.

what kind of dumb rear end would volunteer to be an ik for any length of time?

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

bunch of fat freaking pussies in the imp zone lol. Back in the day when i was lurking only Beef Cakes and Roided out CODtards posted. Guys who were in the gym constantly, and they only took breaks in between reps to laugh at noobs showing their whole asses. then they would slap each other with ttowels in the locker room and call eachother the F word . (not gently caress) Nowadays its like Moses was a soyboy who lead these noobs to the land of soylent and cummies, they love effort threads and apologizing for page snipes. They suck BBGs rear end and balls in the thread while saying they cant even beat up an 8 year old kid i mean what is the future of america going to look like with these weak manlets leading us

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

insane anime posted:

bunch of fat freaking pussies in the imp zone lol. Back in the day when i was lurking only Beef Cakes and Roided out CODtards posted. Guys who were in the gym constantly, and they only took breaks in between reps to laugh at noobs showing their whole asses. then they would slap each other with ttowels in the locker room and call eachother the F word . (not gently caress) Nowadays its like Moses was a soyboy who lead these noobs to the land of soylent and cummies, they love effort threads and apologizing for page snipes. They suck BBGs rear end and balls in the thread while saying they cant even beat up an 8 year old kid i mean what is the future of america going to look like with these weak manlets leading us

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

insane anime posted:

uh, I was smoking crack and playing COD nonstop and going to the gym 24/7 so :shrug:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i got to the gym 25/7 and alaso ahve a rest day in between for maximum growth

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

insane anime posted:

lol

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

insane anime posted:

----------------