Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Rip bozo

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

You were the chosen one

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
who?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDU_Txk06tM&t=75s

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
vaxxed?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat
https://youtu.be/WmxNDrm4nAk?si=UjN7WowrqhP_PWTI

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Killed by the cia because they have a new disgusting freak to be the Russian guiado

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Weka posted:

Killed by the cia because they have a new disgusting freak to be the Russian guiado

who? this actually happened just weeks ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTE4tFLoQSw

https://twitter.com/paolobucci18/status/1756683351384068168

https://twitter.com/jurgen_nauditt/status/1747556887665545541

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

I'm sure it's been discussed, but I just wanted to chime in and say even though Navalny's murder was 100% expected it's still hitting me harder than I ever imagined, especially knowing our political system seems devoted to placating that fuckface Putin. At lest Biden's speech today was on-point, thought I doubt shame will force these ghouls to act. gently caress the GOP, gently caress Putin.

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

thats how he died in a very cold prison lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
islam wins

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

I'm sure it's been discussed, but I just wanted to chime in and say even though Navalny's murder was 100% expected it's still hitting me harder than I ever imagined, especially knowing our political system seems devoted to placating that fuckface Putin. At lest Biden's speech today was on-point, thought I doubt shame will force these ghouls to act. gently caress the GOP, gently caress Putin.

Ohtori Akio posted:

lol @ everything

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Ohtori Akio posted:

yep

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
i regret finding out that's a domestic syq and not a twitter post

ignorance is bliss

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Xaris posted:

i regret finding out that's a domestic syq and not a twitter post

ignorance is bliss

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

putin ftw

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

mawarannahr posted:

I'm positive this topic has been chewed over like a piece of old gum, but I just wanted to throw in my two cents. Even though Navalny's demise was as predictable as a Kardashian selfie, it's still hitting me like a ton of bricks... bricks that were probably used to build one of Putin's palaces. It's a tough pill to swallow, especially when our political system seems to be moonwalking backwards to appease that Putin, who's about as charming as a hemorrhoid. On a brighter note, Biden's speech today was as sharp as a tack, though I highly doubt these political vampires will react unless there's a garlic clove involved. Here's a hearty "screw you" to the GOP and Putin, who are about as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/jrc1921/status/1758493343502225665

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

lol

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Maximo Roboto posted:

who? this actually happened just weeks ago

Nadezhdin

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/juliaioffe/status/1758648573044944983

this lady loves taking cute pictures with racists.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
drat, that guy was so good for the capitals, what are they going to do now

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

What else is left? Bombing a neutral island nation? Hacking the Red Cross and stealing its money? Offering to buy one million tents from China if and only if they're made by Uyghur slave laborers? Invading the DRC for its mineral wealth and threatening nuclear annihilation if anyone tries to intervene? Publicly, explicitly promising to send arms & supplies to any country that throws off the yoke of democracy and installs a junta or dictator? Adding a constitutional amendment stating that Russia reserves the right to, and has an obligation to, kill anyone of any nationality anywhere on Earth who criticizes Putin?

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

mawarannahr posted:

What else is left? Bombing a neutral island nation? Hacking the Red Cross and stealing its money? Offering to buy one million tents from China if and only if they're made by Uyghur slave laborers? Invading the DRC for its mineral wealth and threatening nuclear annihilation if anyone tries to intervene? Publicly, explicitly promising to send arms & supplies to any country that throws off the yoke of democracy and installs a junta or dictator? Adding a constitutional amendment stating that Russia reserves the right to, and has an obligation to, kill anyone of any nationality anywhere on Earth who criticizes Putin?

lol

POWELL CURES KIDS
Aug 26, 2016

we got him

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

It's strange how all the articles about him only go as far back as 2011. Huh, must be a coincidence. Goodnight, sweet prince.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
How could it backfire outside of russia? The putin stans in the "global south" don't give a poo poo how many people he murders and hard-core trumpists are probably pro-murdering-our-political-opponents, see January 6th 2021.

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Just gonna roll back into a place where people want to kill me but it's about the principle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

expectations met, thank you