Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

mp5 posted:

Boy these last couple of episodes you really feel the producers railroading the game hard

yknow what on a show like this i don't mind it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Nihonniboku posted:

These loving cliffhangers!

they are out of control this season

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Nihonniboku posted:

Kate is the only person I want to win

This

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Anyone who has played mafia should not be shocked to see peter in the position hes in rn lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i think after they go through a certain threshold of players they have the option to End The Game

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i think peter would do really well in big brother

e: bergie too actually thinking about it

STING 64 fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Mar 1, 2024

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i think trishelle has also been really underrated this season

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i think ct and sandra are going to win

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

MJ was awful, glad to see them fail to win the pot.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

the funniest thing that the next season of The Challenge can do is literally do a Bravo Stars vs CBS Players season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Looking back im feeling like the housewives/bravo people had no interest in actually finding any traitors and just prioritized keeping bravo people in as long as possible to maximize screen time