Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Friends, it is once again my esteemed pleasure to announce The Weekend.
https://i.imgur.com/JhQyyvw.mp4

This week has been a series of bummers that I'm glad to rid of.
Three-day weekend for many in the US because we combined Lincoln and Washington's birthday :patriot:

Tonight is a quick grocery run for steaks & beers and it's going to be a delightful 30°F for grilling. Resident Alien is back so we'll probably rewatch the last episode of the previous season before starting the new episode. :)
Tomorrow is for doing arts & crafts and maybe designing another t-shirt. Sunday is destined to be lazy but I'll make some scrambled eggs & sausage links for breakfast and then lounge in my PJs all day.
Probably same for Monday.

What plans await you for your weekends?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
hell yeah 3 day weekend here too.

tonight going to Trombone Shorty, tomorrow going to a pub for friends birthday. probably chill the rest

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
weekend! looking forward to working on my game and other activities

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

nap and work completed

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

gettin some korean chicken with the boys, then playing some poker tonight

also blessed with a 3-day weekend here for "family day." my wife is visiting a friend in the yukon this weekend so more weekend than family for me

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/joshstrangehill/status/1758548385613938816

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

heck yeah!

https://i.imgur.com/qIOk9Ug.mp4

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

looking forward to an exciting night of configuring my new home network, like all tech undertakings it's 90% of the way there and I anticipate this last thing will take hours

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

the weekend!

not much, did most of my chores.. probably going to go for a hike tomorrow morning. long weekend!

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

i’ve been taking the boy out to play dates with another dad in the area. he seems pretty ok so i’m gonna go to his house for some video games with the dudes tomorrow.

hopefully i’m not too awkward, it’s been like a decade+ since i’ve hung out with the dudes lmao.

gonna bring some lemon meringue bars

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

hell yeah, weekend. nothing planned for tomorrow, but sunday my two 8tb nas drives should arrive and I’ll be able to start setting up my networked backup solution for the computers in the house

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

man i need this long one. this weekend: model build gathering + plan summer trip to tokyo, maybe get in an infinity game, continue painting my army for the escalation league.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

I'm in Miami for BILs wedding. We're basically out in the everglades so it's not always vacation but Beach Day today was glorious.

I left my bad screens at home, and it's just me and good screen/MiSTer in the off time.

Playing some dank Japanese PC Engine games I barely understand. Anime bad, obviously, but anime like pce games from the late 80s are... Good?

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

i'm home! now the weekend really starts

AlbertFlasher
Feb 14, 2006

Hulk Hogan and the Wrestling Boot Band

lol

AlbertFlasher
Feb 14, 2006

Hulk Hogan and the Wrestling Boot Band
Anyways, 3 day week as well here in ontario.

I'm doing a sunday dinner with family which should be fun. I get to see my nephew again who is now 4 months old :3: cute little guy. Well not so little anymore he now weighs 16 lbs.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

getting the triple helg over here. starting off with eggplant parm and red wine

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

I just ate a slice of swiss cheese

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
this week was annoying as hell and i’m glad it’s over. i don’t really have anything planned this weekend but once the kids are in bed i’m getting high af

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

weekend! only two days here but i went to a cat cafe with a friend today and we petted lots of sweeties so that makes up for it :)

rest of the weekend probably being lazy since we're now getting snowed in, we'll see

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

house about a mile away from me was on fire and just blew the gently caress up hard enough to shake my walls. sounds pretty grim from the county rescue scanner stream. :smith:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Midjack posted:

house about a mile away from me was on fire and just blew the gently caress up hard enough to shake my walls. sounds pretty grim from the county rescue scanner stream. :smith:
not great, bob!

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

Midjack posted:

:ohdear: i hope everyone is physically okay

Kenny Logins posted:

not great, bob!

i need to watch that again

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
a pretty good week, dont get a three day weekend though. no more football too :( been watching a bunch of dunkey and i started mario 3d world last week so will probably put more time into that. but for now it's pretty cold and snowing, the pjs are on, but i have something real weird to share with you

i havent been able to nap all week

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

had a big ol new england dinner tonight. started with some good fuckin chowder, a couple of oysters, a bowl of clams, spinach artichoke dip over toasted wheat, andouille sausage, shrimp, and uhhhh potatoes. now we’re sitting here watching the snow come down. this is probably the heaviest snow i’ve seen in a long while

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

PIZZA.BAT posted:

had a big ol new england dinner tonight. started with some good fuckin chowder, a couple of oysters, a bowl of clams, spinach artichoke dip over toasted wheat, andouille sausage, shrimp, and uhhhh potatoes. now we’re sitting here watching the snow come down. this is probably the heaviest snow i’ve seen in a long while
love that new england hot fish yogurt

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
excited for a three day one.

Got a lot of fun house projects like home automation and hooking up some RGBW ground effects for the middle kid’s bed from pieces I have.

also gonna bake some sourdough, do some more cooking, and go on a date. should be fun!

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

took a nap and had shrimp fried rice

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

Silver Alicorn posted:

took a nap and had shrimp fried rice

you're telling me a shrimp fried thi

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost
Going through to 100% Mario Wonder. Best game I’ve played in a long time.

When I’m done with that I’ll probably watch some parole hearings on YouTube. Maybe install the security camera that’s been recording my shed floor for 3 months.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

tk posted:

Maybe I’ll install the security camera that’s been recording my shed floor for 3 months.

well you gotta keep an eye on that poo poo man, no tellin what'd be goin on down there if you hadnt been keepin an eye on it

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
gotta keep that poo poo nailed down I tell you what

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

Branch Nvidian posted:

you're telling me a shrimp fried thi

it was supposed to be pineapple fried rice but we forgot

had the pineapple for dessert. my mouth hurts

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

tk posted:

When I’m done with that I’ll probably watch some parole hearings on YouTube.

ffffffriday night motherfuckers!

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Silver Alicorn posted:

it was supposed to be pineapple fried rice but we forgot

had the pineapple for dessert. my mouth hurts

you're not supposed to eat the spikey part

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

tk posted:

Going through to 100% Mario Wonder

good luck, i hate the nintendo trend of having the last two or three things needed to 100 be loving impossible

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://youtu.be/4zq2f6k-ELY?si=JtOfXMrQ9YF2oZca

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

first saturday with dad’s new car. ah, yes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos