Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

MY KPI IS HOW MANY VP NUTS I SUCK IN A FISCAL YEAR AND MY LAST THREE OFFICE CHAIRS COMMITTED SUICIDE
i wanna make some more progress in Control this weekend. i need to get it finished so i can pivot back to the new content for Cyperpunk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
i dont usually eat breakfast but i often will have a late one on saturday mornings so i whipped up some quick peanut noogls

out of nowhere i was sick yesterday to the point of lying on the floor lol but today's looking pretty good. which is great because im gonna have to go shovel all this lake effect snow out of the driveway in a bit

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

mediaphage posted:

i dont usually eat breakfast but i often will have a late one on saturday mornings so i whipped up some quick peanut noogls

out of nowhere i was sick yesterday to the point of lying on the floor lol but today's looking pretty good. which is great because im gonna have to go shovel all this lake effect snow out of the driveway in a bit
i love peanut noodles/dan dan mien :yum:

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
wow i'm not sure what I want to do atm. program game? play game? already ate and stuff

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

c weekend s: kinda want to just go back to bed

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

just finished shoveling snow. don't have poo poo else to do today so time to jump into discord and play some helldivers

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Kenny Logins posted:

i love peanut noodles/dan dan mien :yum:

yeah its so good right

my home version is probably less complex -

noodle or noodle alternative
microplaned ginger
microplaned garlic
soy
pb +/- pb powder
oils (pan, sesame, chili)
water
toppings

takes like ten minutes start to finish, one pan, one bowl, pair of chopsticks. so easy

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

my friend has been streaming recently and just got twitch affiliate. here's a video of her FCing buddy holly at 140% speed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTSCW_2PaKs

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

we got the best snow: two inches on roofs and yards but all the pavement is warm enough to melt it so i didn't have to shovel anything

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

mediaphage posted:

yeah its so good right

my home version is probably less complex -

noodle or noodle alternative
microplaned ginger
microplaned garlic
soy
pb +/- pb powder
oils (pan, sesame, chili)
water
toppings

takes like ten minutes start to finish, one pan, one bowl, pair of chopsticks. so easy
better than mine- i just make nongshim spicy pork tonkotsu and add like ~2 tbsp of extra roasted pb. sometimes a little sesame oil

i should try throwing some garlic and ginger in there sometime

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

slept until just now, 11am here

on one hand less time to bideo jame, but on the other hell yeah sleep

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

got a new vise for my workbench so i'm gonna get that all installed today. then, idk, probably play some more fallout 4. i bought the far harbor dlc so i got lots of new stuff to do.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Elder Postsman posted:

got a new vise for my workbench so i'm gonna get that all installed today. then, idk, probably play some more fallout 4. i bought the far harbor dlc so i got lots of new stuff to do.

mardi gras was tuesday, not giving up vises for lent this year?

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Midjack posted:

mardi gras was tuesday, not giving up vises for lent this year?

lol

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

i'm going to take a nap

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I built a greenhouse on Saturday. you know. to grow things in.

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

I burned my mouth on reheated leftover casserole

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Moo Cowabunga posted:

I built a greenhouse on Saturday. you know. to grow things in.

nice nice

what u plantin

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
having another espresso, mostly because I don't know what to do at the moment and also as an excuse for another butter tart

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Chris Knight posted:

having another espresso, mostly because I don't know what to do at the moment and also as an excuse for another butter tart

the existence of the butter tart is, itself, both excuse and invitation to partake

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
poo poo's dangerous yo

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

great nap, i'm ready to be unproductive

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

This weekend I’m gonna write a lil python. For fun.

021724_2
Feb 17, 2024

Somebody fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Feb 18, 2024

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Chris Knight posted:

poo poo's dangerous yo

ive never stopped in but in the little town just north of here there's a little bakery whose window proudly proclaims itself to be home of the chocolate-dipped butter tart

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Saturday Status: Picked up some very beat-up NIKE X Acronym Lunar Force 1s a couple weeks back from Depop, got them deep-cleaned and the worst scuffs painted out (guy said the orange was the hardest paint match he's had to do) and collected today, now a serviceable pair of kicks, but no shelf queens.

Thought OK I have the kicks, similar pants and jacket - can I do a funy photo version of

Got my leg approx. one third of the way back, a massive cramp in my thigh and fell on my bed groaning and laughing.

I am not a flexible man like I once was.

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

buddy and i took possession of our new shop/office space. not much moved in yet, but i see much potential

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

outhole surfer posted:

buddy and i took possession of our new shop/office space. not much moved in yet, but i see much potential

Pinball? Check.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

tried out another new brewery today and they had the JAWS pinball machine. it was occupied the whole time we were there so I didn’t get any pics or a chance to play but we will definitely be back at some point.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Saturday Status: Picked up some very beat-up NIKE X Acronym Lunar Force 1s a couple weeks back from Depop, got them deep-cleaned and the worst scuffs painted out (guy said the orange was the hardest paint match he's had to do) and collected today, now a serviceable pair of kicks, but no shelf queens.

Thought OK I have the kicks, similar pants and jacket - can I do a funy photo version of

Got my leg approx. one third of the way back, a massive cramp in my thigh and fell on my bed groaning and laughing.

I am not a flexible man like I once was.

That looks sick. I’ve been on the hunt for some shoes that have some Roland 808 color flavors, orange or yellow, hell maybe both.

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

Video Nasty posted:

tried out another new brewery today and they had the JAWS pinball machine. it was occupied the whole time we were there so I didn’t get any pics or a chance to play but we will definitely be back at some point.

my buddy just put a jaws in to a local brewery to replace his broken weird al

i haven't played it yet, but it looks great. also neat is that one of the local competitive players is a sw eng on jaws

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

Armitag3 posted:

Pinball? Check.

another 10 games or so to move in too. all slightly broken and in need of repair

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

outhole surfer posted:

another 10 games or so to move in too. all slightly broken and in need of repair

How's that going to fit? Unless there's more floor space we're not seeing.

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

Armitag3 posted:

How's that going to fit? Unless there's more floor space we're not seeing.

Oh, that's easily space for 10 fully set up games, but most are going to be on their end with legs off and head folded down or removed while awaiting repair.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

what noods are those

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

graph posted:

what noods are those

i regret to inform you that they’re shirataki low carb noodles lol. this is basically the only way i like them but they are perfect for it imo

edit: but if you were making this i would use rice noodles or sweet potato noodles (like rice noodles but sweet potato starch). you can use wheat noodles too like soba, say, i just like the chewiness of the above

mediaphage fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Feb 18, 2024

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

outhole surfer posted:

my buddy just put a jaws in to a local brewery to replace his broken weird al

i haven't played it yet, but it looks great. also neat is that one of the local competitive players is a sw eng on jaws

there was a guy at the bar gushing about how rare the machine was in such good condition. haven’t heard of the weird al set, is it good or at least clever?

e: you’re NNT previously, right?

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

i’m cooking a lasagna

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

PIZZA.BAT posted:

i’m cooking a lasagna

LASAGA.BAT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

mediaphage posted:

sweet potato noodles (like rice noodles but sweet potato starch)

:aaa: