Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

graph posted:

for those of us who dont have tomorrow off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

woke up to a gross-rear end hairball one of my cats hacked up at some point in the night that had slid off the edge of my bed and stained my blanket

hello monday

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Branch Nvidian posted:

woke up to a gross-rear end hairball one of my cats hacked up at some point in the night that had slid off the edge of my bed and stained my blanket

hello monday

a couple years ago my cat coughed up a hairball and pooped on the bed at the same time. thanks cat

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

shouldn’t that read tuesday for you

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

actually it’s still sunday

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

fart simpson posted:

a couple years ago my cat coughed up a hairball and pooped on the bed at the same time. thanks cat

Not even on two different pieces of furniture? Didn’t even wait for you to finish cleaning up the first mess? What a thoughtful cat.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

mediaphage posted:

shouldn’t that read tuesday for you
i mean, yeah, but solidarity with the non-long weekenders

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

graph posted:

for those of us who dont have tomorrow off

sunday_night.gif

it’s Matt Taven

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

i forgot to turn off my alarm for this morning

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
got everything done I wanted for the weekend project wise so just chilling with the kids today.

and maybe starting taxes :negative:

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

took PTO today :toot:

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

got some mini painting done, about to donate blood, then board game night.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

c longweekend s: doing winter festival poo poo in pei. cold af

driving back this afternoon so any of you still burgling my house please finish up by 6

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Kenny Logins posted:

c longweekend s: doing winter festival poo poo in pei. cold af

driving back this afternoon so any of you still burgling my house please finish up by 6

Then just tell me where you hid the money, Kenny.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Armitag3 posted:

Then just tell me where you hid the money, Kenny.
all tied up in the ev6. like literally. check the front trunk

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Kenny Logins posted:

all tied up in the ev6. like literally. check the front trunk

I already hurt my hand trying to get in, expect to hear from my lawyers.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Armitag3 posted:

I already hurt my hand trying to get in, expect to hear from my lawyers.
it’s a pretty small trunk. not really sure why they went through with it. anyway good luck. just like dogs, every car is entitled to one (1) bite

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
had a bowl of some fierce veg chili i made today for lunch. melted hot cheddar on top. real good. every time my chili is a little different depending on which chiles i toss in

anyway finishing helg with a bowl of berries and pb and yogurt

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

mediaphage posted:

had a bowl of some fierce veg chili i made today for lunch. melted hot cheddar on top. real good. every time my chili is a little different depending on which chiles i toss in

anyway finishing helg with a bowl of berries and pb and yogurt

weird looking chili but you do you

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

grilled some excellent burgs and watching some old King of the Hill. :)

the (extended) weekend is still too short

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Video Nasty posted:

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Video Nasty posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Friends, I am disheartened that the weekend has ended but all good things must come to pass.
https://i.imgur.com/zR8qCQh.mp4

If you didn't get the chance to do everything you wanted to this weekend, there's only four lousy days until your next shot at greatness.

See you then.