Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
For the last time:

NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CHIPPED WINDSHIELDS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

numberoneposter posted:

Boner pills... But for your truck.

Cybertruck; marry, gently caress or kill?

No reason you can't do all three?

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

Sarah Cenia posted:

i left the tailgate down for aerodynamics

In a college thermodynamics course this question came up and the professor was all, "Welp, anyone have a truck outside?" We got measuring tapes and went and measured the poo poo out of that truck. Length, width, weight, size of the tailgate, etc. Got the weight out of the owner's manual. The professor then made an entire lesson on the spot on how to build the proper equations for the aerodynamics and fuel economy, etc.

That was our homework, and of course everyone meets together in study groups to figure all this poo poo out. Probably 3 study groups and a couple of folks that worked it solo.

Next class we all presented our results and every group and person had come to the same conclusion. Up or down, it affects the fuel economy by about one millionth of a percent.

Fake edit: one group also studied how it affected the handling of the vehicle on the road. Either way, it didn't matter.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

My tires fell off but it took another 2 minutes before the chasis hit the ground.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Y'all got any good dealers for customized horns?

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

redshirt posted:

I want to see a jacked up Cybertruck

they're already completely jacked up

fake edit: oh you mean lifted

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Internetjack posted:

In a college thermodynamics course this question came up and the professor was all, "Welp, anyone have a truck outside?" We got measuring tapes and went and measured the poo poo out of that truck. Length, width, weight, size of the tailgate, etc. Got the weight out of the owner's manual. The professor then made an entire lesson on the spot on how to build the proper equations for the aerodynamics and fuel economy, etc.

That was our homework, and of course everyone meets together in study groups to figure all this poo poo out. Probably 3 study groups and a couple of folks that worked it solo.

Next class we all presented our results and every group and person had come to the same conclusion. Up or down, it affects the fuel economy by about one millionth of a percent.

Fake edit: one group also studied how it affected the handling of the vehicle on the road. Either way, it didn't matter.

well a: u didnt measure my truck, idiot, and b: who cares dumbass idiot nerd shut the hell up before i throw a can of sugar free rockstar at ur head

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

sugar free jazz posted:

well a: u didnt measure my truck, idiot, and b: who cares dumbass idiot nerd shut the hell up before i throw a can of sugar free rockstar at ur head

Sugar free, nice bro I'm glad you're looking out for your health.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

Using hardware store stamped-steel washers as wheel spacers. They're only a 1/16th inch thick but I got a whole bag of 'em.