Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

*backs into parking spots, taking twice as long as it would to park and back out of the spot*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

bradzilla posted:

*backs into parking spots, taking twice as long as it would to park and back out of the spot*

My cock is like a wizened little worm

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

*used the flat bed exactly once, to help a friend move*

That mother fuckers furniture scratched the bed. God dammit!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Terrorist Hunting Permit sticker

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
hey guys i am not at all secure with my masculinity or the content of my trousers

beyond that I'm just a real sad dude who doesn't have any consideration for even one single human being in the world besides himself, sorry about that

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
there was a sale down at the oversized truck store, sorry i didnt ask if you wanted any

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

i worship a bloviated orange steak salesman who shits his pants because i'm a closet homosexual and it appears that it is acceptable among my peers to gently caress another dude as long as its that particular dude

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
yeah i know it takes up 1.5 spaces at the parking lot, but imagine the day there's a flood or a blizzard my oversized truck will come in handy.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

*easily spots road hazards many yards away sitting so high above the rest of traffic*

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
*Performs a sick flip off a ramp and lands on a bunch of junkyard cars while flames shoot out of my exposed oversized engine*

oh wait we're not talking about monster trucks are we

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

*tows a stranger out of a snow bank and refuses to accept payment for the service*

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

how do you feel when small cars back into a parking spot op

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008
*Transports new furnace to office building* *Desk jockey doesn't know what they are doing, decides its beneath them, possibly problematic*

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

fine,

I shelter three entire homeless families under my rear canopy during a snowstorm using a generator from my big block engine to provide interior heat

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Smugworth posted:

*tows a stranger out of a snow bank and refuses to accept payment for the service*

i was doing this up until last year, when one of my rally clubmates who was also doing this got sued by their insurance company because someone they rescued filed an insurance claim and said the recovery broke their wishbone lmao

now i drive by. gently caress em

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

MY WIFE IS A BITCH BUT I LOVE HER HEY CMERE I WANNA TELL YOU MY OPINIONS ABOUT IMMIGRATION

BRJurgis
Aug 15, 2007

Well I hear the thunder roll, I feel the cold winds blowing...
But you won't find me there, 'cause I won't go back again...
While you're on smoky roads, I'll be out in the sun...
Where the trees still grow, where they count by one...
Doing a huge burnout leaving the bar cuz it's earth day, losing it and crashing into a wall

Getting busted after the cops follow the fluid and debris to your friends driveway

(The unmistakabld crunching sound of truck hitting wall was the perfect punchline to yet another burnout)

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

I rescue like 53 dogs during a flood, a non-zero amount have gorgeous purple hair

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Hey man check out my “Biden hogtied in the truck bed” tailgate wrap! Cool right?!?!?

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
it's a long drive to the nearest supermarket, so i use my oversized truck to buy a week's worth of groceries for myself and my elderly neighbours

Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

*Rolls coal on a liberal in a Prius*

Hell yeah GIT R DONE

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

*taps the horn politely to let the civic in front of him know the light has turned green*

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

revving my comically loud engine at every stop light in the city because my comically large truck all jacked up on my comically large tires and playing my comically loud music still doesn't get me the attention I need, it's either this or I gotta keep someone in my basement

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

*sneezes violently, pisses*

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I just installed some lovely AutoZone LEDs in my halogen headlight housings and without the proper cutoff or shutters I'm going to blind everyone on the road while blasting Luke Bryant through my "sick" system also purchased from AutoZone.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

how do you feel when small cars back into a parking spot op

Can't say I've ever seen this op

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
creeps down the street at 15mph because it's rainy out and there are puddles that might get my truck dirty :(

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

everyone loves a dickhead who uses a medium-duty truck for trivial poo poo, it's gauche to ride at over 20% of your max GVWR dontcha know

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

*punisher and thin blue line stickers on rear window*

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
... i wonder if i should put another pair of truck nuts on the back...

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

bradzilla posted:

*punisher and thin blue line stickers on rear window*

Calvin pissing on Disney logo or the word "WOKE"

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
*stops in front of a bunch of goons and revs engine extremely hard while making eye contact with whichever one of you is holding a sign.*

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

I'M A BIG STUPID BABY WITH A TINY PEENER AND I POST REAL BADLY AND NOBODY LIKES ME AND I'M LIVING PAYCHEQUE TO PAYCHEQUE WHILE I WATCH EVERYONE AROUND ME GET PROMOTED AND COOL RAISES AND FAMILIES AND I'M FLOUNDERING HERE GUYS. I SMELL BAD ALSO.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
"lmaooooooo yikes such small dick energy, do u even? i cant even today, ur just like voldemort, this aint it chief."

"yeah, you wreckon?"

*blows fat stacks of black loving air all over u*

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
"if I get in a crash I win"

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
*drives 4 hours to absolute middle of nowhere to go camping/drinking with friends*

*gets stuck*

friends say "this never would've happened if you had a Ford/Chevy/Dodge/Jeep/Toyota"

but never Nissan :(

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

wreckon

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

bradzilla posted:

*buys one (1) piece of wood at Home Depot*

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008
I can't drive op so I won't be doing that itt or otherwise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Tax write off for my business