Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
*Live deer wedged in the grill finally rips itself free in my garage, flinging blood, fur, and bits of intestine over thousands of dollars worth of unused gym equipment*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Wishes unending torment on LBJ for the Chicken Tax, forever forbidding US drivers from buying actual compact trucks.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Time for some gas

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

I’m literally pissing out of my rear end right now except its one of those geyser shits that spreads all over the bowl

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I get out of my Truck and I see you in the grocery store parking lot. You're giving me a look I don't like.
I ask what you're looking at while calling you a slur. You walk away shaking your head.
Heh, that's right, you better run!
I pull up my pants but my rear end and gut are still hanging way out.
Ah poo poo I forgot my chew and pistol.
I waddle back to my 20foot tall lifted truck. It's parked diagonally over 4 parking spaces, one of them is a handicap space.
Ah out of chew!
I grab some of the 3 week old chew out of the bottle in the cupholder and just toss that into my mouth instead. Still fresh!
I put my 45 magnum into it's concealed holder accidentally firing it.
I'm bleeding, it's bad... the world gets foggy as I fall 20 feet to the asphalt on my back.
The last thing I see is the smug look of that guy I called a slur.
I die.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
having to wear a seatbelt or use turn signals is unamerican liberal bullshit

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
gas grass or rear end nobody rides for free

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
I climb the six feet of ladder to reach my driver's door, using all of my strength and both hands to yank on the gigantic diamond plate handle. I scamper inside and plop down on leather throne that an entire herd of cattle died for. I sit down hard on my nuts and immediately blame it on Joe Biden.

Mr Teatime
Apr 7, 2009

Fairly sure the guy down the street with the ford transit is loving my wife.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
*accelerates towards every red light, brakes hard at the last second, then peels out when the light turns green to get stopped by another red light 100 yards down the road. every time.*

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Mr Teatime posted:

Fairly sure the guy down the street with the ford transit is loving my wife.

A man, a van, a plan: Adultery.

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxgpKjuFczo

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I'm like 5'4

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

Dr. Gojo Shioji posted:

Wishes unending torment on LBJ for the Chicken Tax, forever forbidding US drivers from buying actual compact trucks.

:hmmyes:

Not that large trucks don't have their place, but kei trucks are good enough for most truckin' in Japan:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Monthly payments are $1200 and I'm deeply in debt.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

heard someone called for oversized trucks, i'm OMW

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Someone was talking to me for about 20 minutes about buying a tunnel cover for their truck they just bought and describing the different systems, options and price points that are available and in budget.

And I'm just like what the gently caress, how lovely are trucks that they need to buy some kind of thousand(s) dollar accessory just to drive through tunnels.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Vroom vroooooooooooom

Yesterdays Latte
Nov 14, 2021
Puts on a tough farmhand act, refuses to drink anything but American beer and Diet Coke, sneers at anyone driving an electric, hybrid, or small and efficient vehicle

Lives in a comfy middle-class suburb, interior and exterior of truck are spotless, trailer hitch completely unused, truck bed pristine, largest item ever carried was 36 super mega roll pack of toilet paper

56-year-old woman in an F150 old enough to vote pulls me out of a ditch, I thank her while grumbling about the paint scratch caused by one of the chains

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

*Drives to Burger King 10 miles from house* "Oh my god gas is so expensive, loving Joe Brandon"

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Lifted truck, lifted shoes, lifted life

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Man all this extra room in the cab is gonna be so useful once I find that magic bean sales person, and get myself one of those giantess wives!

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
'Yeah bro can't wait to hit Mammoth this weekend!'

*truck too wide for trail, brushes scrape pinstripes into paint*

'its fine i bought a truck to use it!'

*truck gets high centered on a rock'

'gently caress I shoulda got the locker'

*Subaru Forester blasts past at freeway speed, banging DMB, leaving a giant plume of weed smoke*

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Truck lifted. Toes down. Keep on the path.

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting
-Crashes-

-Never learned to drive-

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Is this too many Trump stickers, does this make me look stupid?
NAH, this looks cool as hell, especially how they don't line up or anything.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
*for some reason constantly tries to race owners of faster cars such as forums poster devils affricate and loses every time*

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
I constantly complain how the "other guy" made gas more expensive, but my friends and I purchase the vehicle that uses more gas than a small middle eastern country can produce

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I drive an oversized truck.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

flubber nuts posted:

I drive an oversized truck.

Prove it.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Are your truck nuts low?
Do they wobble to and fro?
Do they tie up in a knot when you hit a big pothole?

Burt
Sep 23, 2007

Poke.

Hilux? No fucks.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
neighbor across the street has 3 huge trucks. they appear to be... propagating.

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

loving libtards trying to make us all use e-lec-tric cars
[spits, looks at gas meter.]
fuckin' biden, can't believe these gas prices.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

DeeplyConcerned posted:

neighbor across the street has 3 huge trucks. they appear to be... propagating.

If you look back in an hour and there's five or move, run. don't look back, don't grab anything, just get the gently caress out of dodge.

Huge trucks can take over a city way to quickly in breeding seasons. :(

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Got back from deployment and there was literally nothing else I could picture spending $90k on

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Worf posted:

Got back from deployment and there was literally nothing else I could picture spending $90k on

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
All of the stuff listed in the thread is hilarious poo poo I see daily. Doesn’t even phase me anymore.

The reverse parking in the OP? That is the one thing that makes me irrationally angry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

yeah i know it takes up 1.5 spaces at the parking lot, but imagine the day there's a flood or a blizzard my oversized truck will come in handy.

This is starting to happen every six months tho

drat, maybe I should buy an oversized truck.