Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
Hits a kid because they are shorter than the line of visibility from the cabin. "What was that. actually never mind"

Edit: hell yeah, trucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

egg_dog posted:

Hits a kid because they are shorter than the line of visibility from the cabin. "What was that. actually never mind"

Fun fact: It's not considered a hit and run if you don't notice you hit anyone! Getting a truck wit a cab high enough you can't see anyone is just the legally prudent thing to do!!!

*(This is legal advice from a real lawyer person)

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
I bust the hip of an old man in a parking lot because he lets me know that he thinks something's wrong with my exhaust and I should get it to the Midas.

I quickly leave the scene and upload a video of myself where I talk about how I had to defend myself from a crazy lib and how the guy was lucky I didn't have my gun on me.

Two days later store security footage is released to the media and I'm arrested.

When interviewed on Fox News, I blame Biden for dividing us like this.

JediTalentAgent fucked around with this message at 11:58 on Feb 18, 2024

stranger danger
May 24, 2006
i bought this thing cuz my old crown vic doesn't intimidate people anymore

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
gently caress gotta buy gas

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Devils Affricate posted:

*for some reason constantly tries to race owners of faster cars such as forums poster devils affricate and loses every time*

Diesel dipshit gets clowned by dadvan Honda Pilot every time.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

*takes truck in annually to have it inspected so it meets all federal and local emissions and safety standards*

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Contributes to the worsening of society

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I hear this thing is also a boat I'm driving it to the beach!

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
Remember in Police Academy how they use a monster truck in a car chase? I think about it every time I drive my oversized truck.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Come and Take It
Molon Labia

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

Legit question for rural Americans – How do I haul the 30-50 bodies of feral hogs that i shoot in my yard within 3-5 mins while my small kids play?

Me again.
Oct 19, 2017
I have chosen to live in a condo building with basement parking/building entry and am incapable of getting into or out of my assigned space without a spotter.
Now I'm screaming obscenities at my neighbor from down the hall who refused to act as spotter when ordered because they're legally blind and can't tell in this super dim lighting whether I'm about to ram the pillar or back into that Mercedes. They turn around, walk to the doors and enter the building.
I am now stuck honking, shouting and angrily crying in the garage until some other poor soul comes along that I can hector into standing behind my truck.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I keep seeing an old friend on Facebook hauling a trailer with a big electric truck. All his updates are him charging the thing. He's on a long road trip. I gotta commend the dedication but drat I wonder what the range is on the thing while hauling something.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

*installs several after-market modifications that refuce the carbon emissions of the truck at the expense of power because he cares about the future of the planet*

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Smugworth posted:

*installs several after-market modifications that refuce the carbon emissions of the truck at the expense of power because he cares about the future of the planet*

This has never loving happened

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

*pointing out various dents and blood splatters on the front of my truck to a new acquaintance* old lady. neighbor's dog. little league team. cyclist. yup, this thing's a beast, safest vehicle i ever owned.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

I am an overweight 43-year old man with a perennially unwashed rear end, ungroomed patchy beard and a baseball cap to hide my bald spot. I manage a Mattress Firm in a strip mall off the interstate shared with an H+R Block and a vape shop. The closest restaurant is takeout Chinese 5 miles away but I don't trust ethnic food so I make the 30 minute round trip to Burger King every day. I eat in the parking lot with the truck running, exhaust pointed directly at the entrance, then play slots on my phone for another hour or so. I drive back to work, speeding and weaving through traffic - I need to get back and make sure the employees look busy, sure we haven't had a sale all week but that's no excuse for laziness. I park across three spaces and almost fall over climbing down the steps. The girl in the vape shop sees me, she always looks disgusted but I know she wants it. A fleeting reminder that I haven't seen my own dick in 10 years or pleased a woman in 20 flashes across my mind but I see how badass my KFC bucket rims with bullet-shaped wheel nuts look and start to feel better. I'll treat myself with a case of light beer on the way home, I deserve it for working so hard, plus I drive better when I'm a little drunk. The 50-foot walk to the front door is excruciating, I'm out of breath by the end. I should have parked closer...nobody ever uses those handicrap spots anyway!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I'm looking forward to purchasing an oversized electric truck, just not a fan of the Tesla truck

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Worf posted:

Got back from deployment and there was literally nothing else I could picture spending $90k on

I blame Dodge for canceling the Charger/Challenger.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Jestery posted:

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

redgubbinz posted:

I am an overweight 43-year old man with a perennially unwashed rear end, ungroomed patchy beard and a baseball cap to hide my bald spot. I manage a Mattress Firm in a strip mall off the interstate shared with an H+R Block and a vape shop. The closest restaurant is takeout Chinese 5 miles away but I don't trust ethnic food so I make the 30 minute round trip to Burger King every day. I eat in the parking lot with the truck running, exhaust pointed directly at the entrance, then play slots on my phone for another hour or so. I drive back to work, speeding and weaving through traffic - I need to get back and make sure the employees look busy, sure we haven't had a sale all week but that's no excuse for laziness. I park across three spaces and almost fall over climbing down the steps. The girl in the vape shop sees me, she always looks disgusted but I know she wants it. A fleeting reminder that I haven't seen my own dick in 10 years or pleased a woman in 20 flashes across my mind but I see how badass my KFC bucket rims with bullet-shaped wheel nuts look and start to feel better. I'll treat myself with a case of light beer on the way home, I deserve it for working so hard, plus I drive better when I'm a little drunk. The 50-foot walk to the front door is excruciating, I'm out of breath by the end. I should have parked closer...nobody ever uses those handicrap spots anyway!

Love to sit in the shittiest east coast city $2500 per month 900 sq foot apartment and write anger fantasy posts about IDIOTS who don't live right

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Konar posted:

Love to sit in the shittiest east coast city $2500 per month 900 sq foot apartment and write anger fantasy posts about IDIOTS who don't live right

Get their rear end

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
Sitting upside down in the ditch trying to figure out why giant tires and a high center of gravity are so hard to control in the snow at 80MPH. Eventually blames Joe B.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Konar posted:

triggered

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Konar posted:

how fat are you

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Konar posted:

Are you a real estate agent

edit: can you help me get a good deal?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Konar posted:

Oversized truck driver spotted

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Smugworth posted:

*pisses in your DEF tank*

Konar posted:

*steals your vehicle's fuses*

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022
*sees you and locks the doors*

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Konar posted:

touch a nerve op?

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
I don’t get trucks, but I sometimes fantasize about getting an Escalade, because the idea of driving my living room around is appealing.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Konar posted:

Let's talk turkey op: are u, or are u not, mad lol

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

So this doesn't seem to work as a boat very well, and reverse isn't working. Help I think I made a mistake.

Prof. Fantastic
Aug 24, 2007

Everybody needs a little Scooter Duck in their lives...
I live in the suburbs and sometimes wish I had a 90s ranger or an old s10 maybe twice a year to move things.
sorry I know we're talking about oversized trucks but I just wanted to chat.

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

driving my super duty

accidentally taking a swig of tobacco spit because you forgot which bottle of ultra is the spittoon

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

egg_dog posted:

Edit: hell yeah, trucks

every big-3 pickup model since 2018 literally has worse forward sightlines than the M1 Abrams.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
still unsure what I want to do with the rest of my life but it feels like there is room for a big truck in it

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

F150 filled with trump stickers and anti vaccine outbursts in comic sans

I finally have enough and try to run a Prius off the road just for the universal joint to break and I die from flying out at 75MPH with no seatbelt

Goddamn Democrats assassinated him!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

*installs extra long 6 foot long bumpers to ensure no children could be hidden from view in front of the truck*