Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

mysterious frankie posted:

I don’t get trucks, but I sometimes fantasize about getting an Escalade, because the idea of driving my living room around is appealing.

If I drove an Escalade I'd tint the windows and wear sunglasses and an ear piece (connected to nothing). One of the obvious ones with the phone cord.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

*installs a tow receiver hitch and leaves the massive 2 foot long polished chrome tri-ball adapter attached at all times*

*has never towed anything*

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

mysterious frankie posted:

I don’t get trucks, but I sometimes fantasize about getting an Escalade, because the idea of driving my living room around is appealing.

this, like most issues, can be resolved with the purchase of God's most perfect vehicle, the 2002 Buick Park Avenue Ultra

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

redgubbinz posted:

this, like most issues, can be resolved with the purchase of God's most perfect vehicle, the 2002 Buick Park Avenue Ultra

Weird way to spell Saab 900 but yes.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

dr_rat posted:

Prove it.

I don't owe you an explanation. My truck is oversized that's just a fact. I drive it too.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
My little brother had an absurdly high lifted truck and the stupid double tires thing. He came to visit once and it was hilarious seeing him try to park this monster in little normal spaces. Also super embarrassing to be seen in it but my normal car got totaled.

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
*attempts to buy a reasonable sized truck in the USA*

*finds out they don't really exist, choices are used ranger or used tacoma*

*admits there is the comedy s10 as well, promptly forgets it*

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Worf fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Feb 18, 2024

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

*supports a third party candidate with a small, barely visible decal in the back window*

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Jestery posted:

gently caress gotta buy gas

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
FJB sounds like a craigslist cruising acronym

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
i bought tires that ripped off my front bumper and my eyes line up exactly with the top of the steering wheel and i WILL hit you if you try to take my place in the starbucks line

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

*my wife getting ready to pick me up from the food bank I volunteer at*

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
lmao that can't be road legal, i refuse to beleive it

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Smugworth posted:

*my wife getting ready to pick me up from the food bank I volunteer at*

Day three. The two surviving sherpas and I have almost reached the door of the truck.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
We lost another one. They're in the keyed gouges now, may their soul fly as long as the petty vandalism.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

DamnCanadian
Jan 3, 2005

Perpetuating the stereotype since 1978.

Jose Oquendo posted:

All of the stuff listed in the thread is hilarious poo poo I see daily. Doesn’t even phase me anymore.

The reverse parking in the OP? That is the one thing that makes me irrationally angry.

In my area, they like to just pull through into the adjoining spot so they don’t have to back in or out.

Twice in the last week they’ve pulled through into the spot I was just getting ready to park in.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

DamnCanadian posted:

In my area, they like to just pull through into the adjoining spot so they don’t have to back in or out.

Twice in the last week they’ve pulled through into the spot I was just getting ready to park in.

I do this intentionally to people that look like libs

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

Grey Cat posted:

I get out of my Truck and I see you in the grocery store parking lot. You're giving me a look I don't like.
I ask what you're looking at while calling you a slur. You walk away shaking your head.
Heh, that's right, you better run!
I pull up my pants but my rear end and gut are still hanging way out.
Ah poo poo I forgot my chew and pistol.
I waddle back to my 20foot tall lifted truck. It's parked diagonally over 4 parking spaces, one of them is a handicap space.
Ah out of chew!
I grab some of the 3 week old chew out of the bottle in the cupholder and just toss that into my mouth instead. Still fresh!
I put my 45 magnum into it's concealed holder accidentally firing it.
I'm bleeding, it's bad... the world gets foggy as I fall 20 feet to the asphalt on my back.
The last thing I see is the smug look of that guy I called a slur.
I die.

Oh, so you live in the same town as me!

Also, I never put anything in the bed of the truck. I don't want to scuff up the bed liner.

Biggest thing I've ever hauled was three sacks of groceries, in the back seat.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Worf posted:

I do this intentionally to people that look like libs

this. and it owns them summarily

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Sorry I ran over your kid, but why the hell was he playing in a residential street that I decided to zoom through at 45 mph? Ask yourself that.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Only criminals are out on foot past 8pm anyway.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
I put my laptop bag in the back of my truck on my way to work

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

*sees you gaining speed to overtake me and get in my lane*

*speeds up*

Go away prius, I’m not letting a car that ends in a pronoun pass This Vehicle

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

lol @ the poster who showed his perennially unwashed rear end

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Wistfully recounts the various vintages of Like A Rock commercial and vaguely remarks on how things were better before

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Khanstant posted:

FJB sounds like a craigslist cruising acronym

Oh, it is

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

*lets my truck idle for 7 minutes when I park in front of my new girlfriend’s condo*

Hey babe, I think I really freaked out the neighbors, didn’t know you in a neighborhood like this. So are we headin’ to the Olive Garden or what? I left my wallet at Jeremy’s by accident so you gotta pay.

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
[beep beep!!] I'm pressing the horn a bunch

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

*pulls into driveway at home, drives back to the bar drunk to get the greasy mesh hat I forgot there*

*mesh hat was on passenger seat*

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Worf posted:

*pulls into driveway at home, drives back to the bar drunk to get the greasy mesh hat I forgot there*

*mesh hat was on passenger seat*

Jestery posted:

gently caress gotta buy gas

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Trunp

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

egg_dog posted:

[beep beep!!] I'm pressing the horn a bunch

roll tide

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Worf posted:

Wistfully recounts the various vintages of Like A Rock commercial and vaguely remarks on how things were better before

The S-10 and S-10 Blazer were the best small trucks ever made as long as you didn’t mind occasionally crawling underneath and whacking the starter with a lug wrench to get the sonovabitch to start.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
hey baby doll d'ya think these tires are big enough? you aint a MAN if you don't need a ladder to climb into yer cab, an' i need to make sure everybody else knows it

my other truck is a non-street legal DIRT BIKE

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

*buys $200 in fuel, doesn’t pay at pump and complains about property taxes and 40k paid in income tax to cashier*

*buys lottery ticket and a self serve coffee with no lid*

Mr Teatime
Apr 7, 2009

Finally worked up the courage to confront the transit van guy down the street for loving my wife. Tried to intimidate him by following him to work but I got stuck when he pulled down a medium sized side street. Scraped up the paint real bad and I think he yelled “stay cramped, bitch” as he drove off.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

*is an influencer so the truck is a giant write-off*

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8K8xFRk/

Smugworth fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Feb 18, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I drive an old tacoma and had an Obama 2008 bumper sticker till 2016, when I scrapped it off so I wouldn't get targeted by roving gangs of local deplorables.