Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

redgubbinz posted:

I am an overweight 43-year old man with a perennially unwashed rear end, ungroomed patchy beard and a baseball cap to hide my bald spot. I manage a Mattress Firm in a strip mall off the interstate shared with an H+R Block and a vape shop. The closest restaurant is takeout Chinese 5 miles away but I don't trust ethnic food so I make the 30 minute round trip to Burger King every day. I eat in the parking lot with the truck running, exhaust pointed directly at the entrance, then play slots on my phone for another hour or so. I drive back to work, speeding and weaving through traffic - I need to get back and make sure the employees look busy, sure we haven't had a sale all week but that's no excuse for laziness. I park across three spaces and almost fall over climbing down the steps. The girl in the vape shop sees me, she always looks disgusted but I know she wants it. A fleeting reminder that I haven't seen my own dick in 10 years or pleased a woman in 20 flashes across my mind but I see how badass my KFC bucket rims with bullet-shaped wheel nuts look and start to feel better. I'll treat myself with a case of light beer on the way home, I deserve it for working so hard, plus I drive better when I'm a little drunk. The 50-foot walk to the front door is excruciating, I'm out of breath by the end. I should have parked closer...nobody ever uses those handicrap spots anyway!

Love to sit in the shittiest east coast city $2500 per month 900 sq foot apartment and write anger fantasy posts about IDIOTS who don't live right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Mudlark posted:

Getting repeatedly flashed by every oncoming car's high beams because they think mine are on but actually LED lighting is just an arms race to cause as much light pollution as possible and i have no control over this please stop hating me :smith:

I had a rented Impala once that every other car did this to and it was so aggravating

My vehicle now is taller and also has the LED lighting but I think they figured how to angle them better overtime because I've never got the "turn your brights off" flash when they aren't on in this one

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
my truck retained so much of it's value off the lot that when i rolled and destroyed it in the snow, the estimated replacement value was almost identical to what I paid and i got a new red one for no net $$$ lost