Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

Legit question for rural Americans – How do I haul the 30-50 bodies of feral hogs that i shoot in my yard within 3-5 mins while my small kids play?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

*pointing out various dents and blood splatters on the front of my truck to a new acquaintance* old lady. neighbor's dog. little league team. cyclist. yup, this thing's a beast, safest vehicle i ever owned.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

saving space by parking my older, smaller truck on my newer, larger truck #lifehack

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

my "suckin' dick bought this truck" bumper sticker has people asking a lot of questions already answered by the bumper sticker

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

i mated two trucks floor to floor to create the world's first X-16 engine. i haven't figured out where the wheels go yet, but i feel like a million bucks