Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

Gotta make a left turn. Just gonna cut through about four other lanes while I do, thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

Just gonna drive permanently with two tires on the center line.

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

sugar free jazz posted:

greetings patriots, happy march 27th (true patriots know what that means). well, it happened again. wife found out i low key restarted ordering and stockpiling emergency food buckets and i'm sleeping on the couch. again.

I used to hear some insane radio commercial about how the world is going to hell and True Patriots will be ready by buying stockpiles of prepper chow or whatever. They definitely know their demographic.

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

Using hardware store stamped-steel washers as wheel spacers. They're only a 1/16th inch thick but I got a whole bag of 'em.