Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

i sure do love teh doobie brothers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

i know all there is to know qabout blue oyster cult and their various bits of lore, ask me, i dare u

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

while it was extremely expensive to buy with the extended cab and v8 hemi and the maintenance is expensive and the gas is expensive and the insurance is expensive, the truck makes me feel safe when i drive and i value that because i run into a lot of things and am actually a pretty dangerous driver over all if im being honest

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

I’m furiously looking out of the back of the cab, shouting, pointing up at the ceiling, the long line of cars behind me aren’t budging. I roll down my window and scream IT GOT TOO LOW REVERSE

I brush the empty Monster Energy cans out of the way and grab my gun

sugar free jazz fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Feb 19, 2024

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

yeah, if you’re wondering,I gently caress that tailpipe. now the answer to how I gently caress that tailpipe, well that’s the interesting part.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

oooooooooooohhhhh i get so steamed when i see an ad for a different truck brand that i do not drive

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

a defining moment of my life is when my friend chided me for calling their salad gay

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

man i hate my job. dont tell my wife, who i hate, but i got a thing for nancy in accounting, gonna ask her out later this week. i also hate my kids.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

googles barely legal teen from a Hardee’s parking lot

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

I call my wife the ol ball and chain ina joking voice but everyone know I really do just despise her and the only thing that gets me through the day is my blossoming prescription opiate addiction

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

take me hooooooommee country roooooaad to the plaaaaaace I beloooong

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

hate my kids, hate my wife, love my truck, oorah

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

*nods solemnly* corn

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

hello patriots, thanks for tunin in to trucks n trump, the #1 mayga trucks talk show. today we’re comin at u live from the cab of Betsy my beautiful baby girl because the ol ball and chain kicked me out -AGAIN- for teachin my idiot son a lesson about bein a real man

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Azuth0667 posted:

The station wagon is the superior vehicle.

*inhales deeply in preparation for entering Slur Mode*

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

hello Cletus the auto zone clerk, what are the goddamn brightest headlights u got

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

sittin in my driveway oiling my tires thinking about the deer guard and light bar upgrades that i've wanted for a while now, maybe it's time

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

eah i got room on the credit card, its time

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

saw that bumper sticker on a Subaru the other day at my idiot kids soccer practice (ugh). said some stuff, my kid yelled at me, we got in the Trx and drove home to the ol ball and chain.

drank a case of coors and watched espn to dull the pain

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

sure do love enlisting in the army

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

while my wife exists to produce children and it is her highest calling, I hate both my wife and my children. Time to go to the bar it’s a Tuesday ooooorah

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

greetings patriots, happy march 27th (true patriots know what that means). well, it happened again. wife found out i low key restarted ordering and stockpiling emergency food buckets and i'm sleeping on the couch. again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Internetjack posted:

In a college thermodynamics course this question came up and the professor was all, "Welp, anyone have a truck outside?" We got measuring tapes and went and measured the poo poo out of that truck. Length, width, weight, size of the tailgate, etc. Got the weight out of the owner's manual. The professor then made an entire lesson on the spot on how to build the proper equations for the aerodynamics and fuel economy, etc.

That was our homework, and of course everyone meets together in study groups to figure all this poo poo out. Probably 3 study groups and a couple of folks that worked it solo.

Next class we all presented our results and every group and person had come to the same conclusion. Up or down, it affects the fuel economy by about one millionth of a percent.

Fake edit: one group also studied how it affected the handling of the vehicle on the road. Either way, it didn't matter.

well a: u didnt measure my truck, idiot, and b: who cares dumbass idiot nerd shut the hell up before i throw a can of sugar free rockstar at ur head