Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

how do you feel when small cars back into a parking spot op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Smugworth posted:

*tows a stranger out of a snow bank and refuses to accept payment for the service*

i was doing this up until last year, when one of my rally clubmates who was also doing this got sued by their insurance company because someone they rescued filed an insurance claim and said the recovery broke their wishbone lmao

now i drive by. gently caress em

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Worf posted:

I do this intentionally to people that look like libs

this. and it owns them summarily

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Jestery posted:

gently caress I gotta buy gas

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

they call it guzzoline in australia :pseudo:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Toxic Mental posted:

triggered, libs?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Grey Cat posted:

Did someone say gas?

lmao

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

opted for the extra wide mirrors on my f350 since ill be tugging a lot of big loads

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Worf posted:

i would never admit to being from a place that measured things in kilometers

the entire world does

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Rad-daddio posted:

got them babylegs

lmfao lets go

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

there's a rally in quebec that takes place in the countryside during winter, deep snow on gravel/dirt roads. the roads are plowed (all rally roads are public roads that get shut down for racing), but they still get pretty snowy and rutted due to recce and rally cars ripping them up. last time i was there they issued an advisory warning to jeep drivers to be careful and advised using a different vehicle if possible for recce cause exclusively jeeps kept getting stuck lmao. it was stopping recce and extending the schedule cause they had to keep sending recovery vehicles for the jeeps. getting clowned on by toyota trucks, 4runners, and subies in your jeep ftw

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

boytruck vs. girltruck

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Worf posted:

A truck with a vulva is too far

grow up.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i post a lot monday-friday 9-5, and a lot of them are replies. you're not that special, don';t read that deep into it lol

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Worf posted:

I never said I was special, I called you out for replying to a vast majority of my posts. Don’t try to change what I said.

you just implied it because you erroneously believe i reply to the vast majority of your posts. you're just another gbs guy, i don't really care who im replying to

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Please don’t fight in the tailpipe loving thread

thinking you're being followed around is kinda on brand for an oversized truck guy tbh

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

redshirt posted:

God I love them little flip switchs. "Brights". "Extra Brights"

flip switches rule. when we ripped out the center console of my rally car we replaced it with a dash of a bunch of old school relay toggled lights and flip switches. makes me feel like im starting up a fighter jet when im in the cockpit

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

old, tactile buttons and switches are just better in general. its one of the best things about owning old cars

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

matching his and hers truck nuts + dong and truck vulva that mate perfectly when we back our trucks together

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol this