Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8gMd9XZJyg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
telling you the god drat government put something in the water. i'm huffing and puffing for ten minutes after getting up into the truck. swear to god this poo poo shouldn't be so hard. my dumbass son tells me it's "deep covid" or some bullshit but that's just the gov't lie again. fuckin' ex-wife must be filling their heads with lies again. some days i wish i'd fought for custody but hell if i got time to deal with some snotty kids myself, i'm a hard working american. god knows the girlfriend's no help in that regard, all she does is empty my drat wallet, but the wife went around and told a bunch of bullshit around town and i ain't going through another dry spell again. not much choice anyway i can't get into it with the girlfriend like i used to, ashamed to admit it but at this point she could probably whup my rear end and i gotta tread easy. it's not right but i just gotta deal with it until the good lord puts things right again and i can find an uncontaminated source again. bottled water doesn't help at all because that's just more gov't water. i tried doing a rain catchment but that gave me the runs and the chills so bad i couldn't get out of bed for days. i think they put a coating on the pipes or something like when they add the bitterent to the untaxed hooch. i tried getting my buddy rick to help me out with some pipes but he wants bitcash or something and i told him i don't do well with the internet but all the same he says he "won't accept that fiat trash" i told him it's real fuckin cash it ain't like a hot check but he's just stuck in the fuckin internet

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
was trying to park the truck at the grocery store today and the goddamn lines are too narrow! loving president joe biden made them narrow up the lanes for those pussy-rear end "compact cars" the asians are constantly trying to sell to us. it's a loving travesty and if i didn't already have terms of my probation saying i'm not allowed to leave the state then you had better believe i would be driving my truck - MADE IN AMERICA, a FREEDOM TRUCK built with liberty, there's no better kind of vehicle. i saw a special on the history channel the other day, well i wasn't really watching so much as it was in the background while i was having another one of my goddamn heartburn episodes, real nasty one this time too, but the history channel said that in the modern world the truck is the most valuable vehicle in the military. it fills me with pride knowing that when i climb aboard my dogde ram i'm in the same power of transportation as our troops. if only some of those troops were there to help me at the grocery store today. i just could not get my vehicle in "between the lines" and was struggling with all my might not to lose my rear end when some snotnose shithead starts honking their horn at me! i, i can't help that the truck is long enough that they can't get around me, maybe they should have picked a different lane of the parking lot instead! at that point the loving manager walks out, it's loving gary worst manager at this store or at any grocery store ever in the history of north america, and gary starts giving me the fuckin' snipe eyes and telling me to go park out in the empty part of the parking lot and i told gary i wasn't going to have it any more with him trying to exile me from the store in a way that doesn't get corporate pissed off at him. gary started in on his innocent "i don't know what you're talking about sir" but at this point i've had enough and no amount of medication or god's grace can stop the freight train avalanche that's coming down from me. i put that dodge ram pickup truck into the first of it's eight gears and i slammed that gas pedal to the floor and by god and country music i did run my truck through the front entrance of the grocery store. it felt good knowing i always had had the power to break gary's poo poo but good and to strike a blow against the god drat grocery store assholes but i also knew i was in poo poo because i told the girlfriend i was gonna get her some of those drat groceries she's been up my rear end to get and now i gotta drive a second town over because i got banned from another grocery store. this is the most ridiculous poo poo ever and if it was'n't for my loving wife spreading a bunch of poo poo around the neighborhood i'd tlel my girlfriend to go shop for food for her own place away from mine! gently caress!!!! i hate this goddamn town and if the cops try to take my truck away they're going to have to bring a lot of big men with guns. really big men.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
that trailer's small compared to the bus-sized trailers people haul around over here

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

redshirt posted:

I want to see a jacked up Cybertruck

they're already completely jacked up

fake edit: oh you mean lifted