Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
got them babylegs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
it's a common condition apparently

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
i wonder if this guy works at a mattress store in the midwest

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Internetjack posted:

I never got the point of lift kits (besides being a type of compensation). The axle is still the same height. You can't 4-wheel and drive over bigger obstacles. You just raised the center of gravity making it more prone to rolling over. Put some monstrous tires on that if you want more clearance.

You don't need nay of it really. There was a guy who took his end of life Subaru out to some 4x4 meet in Moab and pretty much went everywhere that the hard core Jeep guys did

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
It's a jeep thing, i don't understand

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
I'll bet this truck has an entire CD changer full of Nu metal

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
numerous bumper stickers proclaiming that a girl owns this truck.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
they should make truck ovaries

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Mind blown

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
"But I need this big truck to tow my travel trailer!"

*meanwhile in Europe*

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Smugworth posted:

¿Que transitas los cuhhs, si quema o no quema?

imagine going to the home store and loading up one of these with landscaping materials, then going home and hitting a few switches and just flinging everything all over your yard.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

bradzilla posted:

gotta buy gas

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Grey Cat posted:

Progress is good, but what I really like is police boots on my neck.

Don't kinkshame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
This large truck will be the ideal backdrop to showcase my new bloatee and rant about liberals on Facebook.