Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Me again.
Oct 19, 2017
I have chosen to live in a condo building with basement parking/building entry and am incapable of getting into or out of my assigned space without a spotter.
Now I'm screaming obscenities at my neighbor from down the hall who refused to act as spotter when ordered because they're legally blind and can't tell in this super dim lighting whether I'm about to ram the pillar or back into that Mercedes. They turn around, walk to the doors and enter the building.
I am now stuck honking, shouting and angrily crying in the garage until some other poor soul comes along that I can hector into standing behind my truck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU