Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Man all this extra room in the cab is gonna be so useful once I find that magic bean sales person, and get myself one of those giantess wives!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

flubber nuts posted:

I drive an oversized truck.

Prove it.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

DeeplyConcerned posted:

neighbor across the street has 3 huge trucks. they appear to be... propagating.

If you look back in an hour and there's five or move, run. don't look back, don't grab anything, just get the gently caress out of dodge.

Huge trucks can take over a city way to quickly in breeding seasons. :(

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

egg_dog posted:

Hits a kid because they are shorter than the line of visibility from the cabin. "What was that. actually never mind"

Fun fact: It's not considered a hit and run if you don't notice you hit anyone! Getting a truck wit a cab high enough you can't see anyone is just the legally prudent thing to do!!!

*(This is legal advice from a real lawyer person)