Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
Sitting upside down in the ditch trying to figure out why giant tires and a high center of gravity are so hard to control in the snow at 80MPH. Eventually blames Joe B.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
They whole reason I drive an oversize phallus analog is so that people will get out of my way when I want to travel at an unsafe speed. Why won't these other drivers get my message? Do I need to tailgate harder?

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
Truck Payment $1400
Gas $300
Truck Nutz $100
Rags Soap and Chrome Polish $115
Parking Tickets $200
ArmorAll $0

Someone that's good with the economy help me with this, my upholstery is dying

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
Of course I haul stuff I have cooler full of Bud light Miller lite in the back right now.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
My giant rear end truck was assembled in 'murica *of nearly 51% 'murican made parts. I'm going to slap a huge American flag decal * printed in Thailand and some big assed aftermarket tires *made in China to prove what a proud American I am.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Big rear end On Fire posted:

Secure and happy driving the vehicle that brings me joy.

And not giving 2 fucks about anything else. Children, the elderly, the environment, law enforcement, traffic safety, my fellow human beings, animals smaller than me, the unborn , afterborn, the living, the dead, the undead, trees, plants, good urban design, motorcyclist, those driving fuel efficient vehicles....

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
Jesus would have driven a fourteen foot tall murdertruck with a machine gun turret if he was still with us. I'm just trying to get closer to Jesus's perfect love by hating everyone with a smaller truck than mine.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

redshirt posted:

Got a sweet job at the gas station

It's hard to start a siphon to steal gas when your tank is 6' off the ground.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
I need a 10,000lb Truck to haul me and misses' Rascal Scooters to Golden Corral for Gravy Tuesdays.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
Does any know the best way to get blood and matted hair out of knobby offroad tires? Asking for a friend.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

redshirt posted:

My truck is my office

My truck is my home since my truck payment was more than my rent and something had to give. I work the exit ramp downtown for money. My sign says "Will roll coal for gas money!"

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
I hope the liberals don't realize that the easiest way to win the next civil war is to reduce all the parking spaces in Washington DC to Honda Fit size. The mighty MAGNA army will spend their insurrection time arguing who scratched who's truck and will be easy targets for liberal snipers.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
Does anyone have a hose and a rag? I got a spot of dirt on my massive "offroad" truck on the way to walmart.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
I bought an electric car. I parked in my truck bed just in case I need a jump start or want to recharge my vape pen.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Rad-daddio posted:

I'll bet this truck has an entire CD changer full of Nu metal

She gonna get run over. No chance the driver can see her down there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

sugar free jazz posted:

sure do love enlisting in the army

I'll have a crack at the EM-50