Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

*easily spots road hazards many yards away sitting so high above the rest of traffic*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

*tows a stranger out of a snow bank and refuses to accept payment for the service*

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

*taps the horn politely to let the civic in front of him know the light has turned green*

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

*takes truck in annually to have it inspected so it meets all federal and local emissions and safety standards*

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

*installs several after-market modifications that refuce the carbon emissions of the truck at the expense of power because he cares about the future of the planet*

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I'm looking forward to purchasing an oversized electric truck, just not a fan of the Tesla truck

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Konar posted:

Love to sit in the shittiest east coast city $2500 per month 900 sq foot apartment and write anger fantasy posts about IDIOTS who don't live right

Get their rear end

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Konar posted:

Love to sit in the shittiest east coast city $2500 per month 900 sq foot apartment and write anger fantasy posts about IDIOTS who don't live right

Let's talk turkey op: are u, or are u not, mad lol

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

*installs extra long 6 foot long bumpers to ensure no children could be hidden from view in front of the truck*

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

*supports a third party candidate with a small, barely visible decal in the back window*

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

*my wife getting ready to pick me up from the food bank I volunteer at*

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

*is an influencer so the truck is a giant write-off*

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8K8xFRk/

Smugworth fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Feb 18, 2024

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

The Moon Monster posted:

A lot of people really need these trucks. Farmers, contractors, construction workers. *pulls into employee of the month spot at blowjob factory*

Hey rear end in a top hat that's my parking spot

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

*films selfie video in truck in rap-around shades explaining why "black lives matter" is necessary rather than "all lives matter"*

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

*pays for two parking spots so he can park in the middle of them more easily than trying to fit into one*

*doesn't get mad at all the mean notes and keyed scratches from people who don't know that he's paying for both spots*

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Grey Cat posted:

Commuting to church with .5 mpg.
Parking on top of the old ladies' cars at the front door.
Get smashed on wine and drive home drunk.
The cops try to pit me but just get crunched up under the giant wheels.

Life is good.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

*thoughtfully hangs a pair of truck ovariez next to the truck nutz to be inclusive of all reproductive organs*

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

*flies an enormous dark Brandon flag from the back of the cab but truthfully just hopes whoever wins the presidency has a productive and fruitful tenure that helps the American people*

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

redshirt posted:

Trucks are too small these days. I need something really big.

just make the parking spots wider dangit

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

*is average oversized truck driver*

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Smugworth fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Feb 21, 2024

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Nice mid sized truck there fella

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

*Yelling out of the window of his oversized truck*

You're making us all look bad!! There's no way a stripper pole is street legal!!!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Cabal Ties posted:

American truck owners are my favorite troll bait. Watch them act like snowflakes and then call them snowflakes. The melt away so fast

hell yeah

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Hey brother I'm gonna have to ask you to pull over, saying hateful slurs like that makes all of us recreational oversized truck drivers look like a bunch of ignorant Prius drivers. Knock it off

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Flavor Bear posted:

try this lovely venison kielbasa i made from the deer i shot

Try my venison chop steaks, they mixed it with pork and cheese to make it good

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Add, Gad, or Gradd, nobody rides for free

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

*proudly displays pro choice sticker on back window panel*

Smugworth fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Feb 27, 2024

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

*proudly displays thin yellow line American flag punisher skull*

Support our teachers y'all, they're the real heroes

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Dumbass

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Worf posted:

eyyy im walkin heah

this kills the truck

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

*uses oversized truck to deliver toys to needy children*

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Sorry, I won this oversized truck in a game show. I'm thinking of selling it to be honest.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Lorthdon posted:

I drive a big F-150 but :ssh: I actually just inherited the truck and am a Hillary voting liberal that listens to NPR inside of it.

Hillary didn't even run last time
That's a wasted vote

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

*flies oversized rainbow flag in the back in solidarity with LGBTQIA+ community*

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

*puts a sticker on the gas pump*

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

¿Que transitas los cuhhs, si quema o no quema?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

sine730 posted:

*Drives Uber XL, is polite but doesn't force conversation*

My wife and I got picked up in a big truck and it seemed pretty odd, but it was a great ride.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Jestery posted:

Ahhh pinche tu madre

Yo he olvidado comprar gasolina para mi carro grande

No quema cuhh