Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I hear this thing is also a boat I'm driving it to the beach!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

So this doesn't seem to work as a boat very well, and reverse isn't working. Help I think I made a mistake.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

bradzilla posted:

truck tits would be more likely

But then it's not referencing the worst line in all of Stargate.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

This lake is pretty shallow so har har but it's not completely underwater can someone please help and tow my CyberTruck from the middle of this lake? Boat feature must still be beta nothing an update wont fix!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

My friend had a viral hog if you know what I mean, ended up going to his brain and killed him. Now is anyone going to help me get this truck out of the middle of the lake?