Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
hey guys i am not at all secure with my masculinity or the content of my trousers

beyond that I'm just a real sad dude who doesn't have any consideration for even one single human being in the world besides himself, sorry about that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

i worship a bloviated orange steak salesman who shits his pants because i'm a closet homosexual and it appears that it is acceptable among my peers to gently caress another dude as long as its that particular dude

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

fine,

I shelter three entire homeless families under my rear canopy during a snowstorm using a generator from my big block engine to provide interior heat

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

I rescue like 53 dogs during a flood, a non-zero amount have gorgeous purple hair

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

revving my comically loud engine at every stop light in the city because my comically large truck all jacked up on my comically large tires and playing my comically loud music still doesn't get me the attention I need, it's either this or I gotta keep someone in my basement

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

bradzilla posted:

*punisher and thin blue line stickers on rear window*

Calvin pissing on Disney logo or the word "WOKE"

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

I constantly complain how the "other guy" made gas more expensive, but my friends and I purchase the vehicle that uses more gas than a small middle eastern country can produce

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Jestery posted:

gently caress gotta buy gas

gently caress gotta buy gas

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Konar posted:

Love to sit in the shittiest east coast city $2500 per month 900 sq foot apartment and write anger fantasy posts about IDIOTS who don't live right
Are you a real estate agent

edit: can you help me get a good deal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

I put my laptop bag in the back of my truck on my way to work