Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
I bust the hip of an old man in a parking lot because he lets me know that he thinks something's wrong with my exhaust and I should get it to the Midas.

I quickly leave the scene and upload a video of myself where I talk about how I had to defend myself from a crazy lib and how the guy was lucky I didn't have my gun on me.

Two days later store security footage is released to the media and I'm arrested.

When interviewed on Fox News, I blame Biden for dividing us like this.

JediTalentAgent fucked around with this message at 11:58 on Feb 18, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
I put an Autobot badge on my truck.