Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
I climb the six feet of ladder to reach my driver's door, using all of my strength and both hands to yank on the gigantic diamond plate handle. I scamper inside and plop down on leather throne that an entire herd of cattle died for. I sit down hard on my nuts and immediately blame it on Joe Biden.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Mr Teatime posted:

Fairly sure the guy down the street with the ford transit is loving my wife.

A man, a van, a plan: Adultery.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
Yeah of course my truck has to be this big! How else am I gonna run over the landscaping trying to pull out of the grocery store parking lot?

*super swampers totally obliterate some petunias that definitely had it coming*

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
*walks into an exhaust shop*

Just gently caress my poo poo up guy, make it sound like eight elephant seals having an argument in a dumpster.

Hell yeah that's perfect my neighbors will think I'm an alpha now!

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
Can anyone find the social media screen caps of a guy making fun of others being stuck in the while he brags about "mobbing" in his pickup without slowing down? The second pic is his truck totaled in a ditch.

tia

Jestery posted:

gently caress I gotta buy gas

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
Honey I know you're mad that I got banned from the student pickup line at the elementary school but I only said the racial slur to the crossing guard AFTER she told me my rig wasn't allowed on school property anymore. This history of complaints thing is BULLSHIT. I don't get why you're embarrassed it's not that big plus I totally use it for work and stuff. Ok OK I'll leave you alone it's clear you can't have a rational conversation about this right now.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

FlimFlam Imam posted:

I'm a Jan. 6 TRUE PATRIOT. Held hostage in my jail cell, day dreamin' of my pick-em-up truck.

Trying to trick the guards into telling me how thick the walls are so I can text escape plans to my cousin from a keistered burner phone. Dude has a SICK Duramax with a winch and a six-foot body lift, should be no fucken problem.

My new FJB tat is looking infected as gently caress

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
"MASHED PO-loving-TATOES ," I scream through the KFC drive thru window.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
Hell yeah I just bought a new sticker for my rig it's a punisher skull with the pattern of the thin blue line flag but over the blue line it says we the people in a script font that has an American flag pattern

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
I decided to prank my cousin by rolling coal at her gender reveal party. Her husband saw the all black smoke, thought it was the reveal and got pissed off and accused her of cheating on him. She's banned me from the baby shower so how the gently caress am I supposed to hit on her fiends now?!?!

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
I took my girl to the Cheesecake Factory and asked the manager if they had valet parking. He said they didn't so I laughed at him and told him just as well as a valet couldn't handle a real truck. I hit 3 cars in the parking lot on the way out, gently caress Joe Biden for making the menu so expensive

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Snowy posted:

I sure am glad I bought this here truck :3:

Not as glad as I am, your local Ram dealership finance guy.

96 months isn't that long if you think about it

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
I met my first wife when I blew my train horn as she used the crosswalk outside the grocery store. She was really scared but my display of alpha male dominance won her heart. She met me in the family planning aisle and dropped a box of magnum condoms into my buggy. I told her that I don't need that poo poo and then we had sex on the conveyor belt in front of the cashier and everyone cheered.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Worf posted:

Yea hence the truck

What the gently caress did you just loving say about my little dick? I'll have you know I financed the top of the line from GMC, and I've been involved in numerous repossession attempts on my Sierra, and I have over $3000 in monthly payments. I am trained in double parking and I'm the angriest driver in the entire metro area. You are nothing to me but just another beta.....

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Grey Cat posted:

Did someone say gas?

:lol::lol:

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
Heh, I deleted my personal emissions gear too!

*rips extremely loud all protein diet fart*

*Me and the boys high five in the crew cab as we all asphyxiate in a cloud that smells like a diesel incinerated corpse*

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
WE THE PEOPLE

Got terrible deals on truck financing

gently caress gotta sell a dozen of my 200 guns to keep the Silverado

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Canada rear end kilometer having rear end mfer

*adjusts cowboy hat*

The screen in my RAM 2500 is set to MILES like the manufacturer intended.

*lives in the Alberta tar sands and loves it*

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
I eat all my meals at Golden Corral and take all my dumps and Pilot Travel Centers. The circle of life.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
My glove box is filled to the brim with expired Realtree pattern condoms.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Harry_Potato posted:

Does anyone have a hose and a rag? I got a spot of dirt on my massive "offroad" truck on the way to walmart.

My condolences brother. Better pay to have the whole thing detailed again. Remember to be very condescending to the people at the carwash.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
God dammit I just curbed my chrome 24s in the Arby's drive thru and Ive still got 63 payments left. Can't fix em because gently caress I gotta go buy gas again.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
He might have just gotten his first truck, he may not have learned our ways yet.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Haptical Sales Slut posted:

Did he roll up the sleeves of his short sleeve shirt

Try it bro it makes your arms look bigger.

loving assholes are parked in front of the diesel pump again HEY JERKASS MOVE YOUR poo poo OR IM UNSPOOLING MY WINCH AND DOING IT FOR YOU

*says have a blessed day to the cashier who sells me vuze pods*

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Grey Cat posted:

What's it like having to replace a car that rolls over every week?

*through hot streaming tears*

All my rubber ducks flew out the window YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND!!!

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Rad-daddio posted:

they should make truck ovaries

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
The windshield banner on my truck says DOES BEFORE HOES and every time I get a text message my phone plays the sound of a shotgun pump.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Worf posted:

gRoW uP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABqCvWK0D0k

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
Dirty Hands Clean Money.

I'm the supervisor at the job site and I cheat on my taxes to afford the payments on my Sierra. Can't drive a Silverado like all the actual workers.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
They only debt I have bigger than my truck financing is to Home Depot.

Actually that's a lie it's my unpaid child support.

My ex wife is will get my Tundra TRD over my dead body!

I've used 10k in Home Depot plywood to fortify my garage!

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

dee eight posted:

yesterday in the winco parking lot i saw a truck with a thin blue line sticker that somebody had rainbow colored with markers and a guy was scraping at it with a pocket knife and cussing

Crossposting this from the chat thread lol

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Snow Cone Capone posted:

tangentially related but there's a house I pass by on the way to work every day that has the following flags/signs on their lawn/front of house:
-the "in this house we believe" social justice lawn sign
-rainbow American flag
-progress pride flag
-thin blue line flag
-pow-mia flag

I'm so curious

A gay Nam veteran who became a woke cop.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

dervival posted:

it's the cop from the village people

This is perfect lmao

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
For the last time:

NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CHIPPED WINDSHIELDS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

sugar free jazz posted:

well a: u didnt measure my truck, idiot, and b: who cares dumbass idiot nerd shut the hell up before i throw a can of sugar free rockstar at ur head

Sugar free, nice bro I'm glad you're looking out for your health.