Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

I'll buy that for a dollar!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

A couple of years ago Civvie did a video on Resistance that's a solid watch, but it also does spoil the plot a lot so watch it at your own peril:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deVEpyXTIGg

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

There is/was also that retelling of it where a bunch of people got to make one scene of it, however they wanted, and then it was spliced together.
My only other memory of that is that whoever handled the crotch shot scene overdid the joke something fierce.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

:awesomelon: Look Watson, a clue!

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

Wait, did the DCPD get their pistols for Taurus if they go off when dropped? :v:

Also, for some reason the way the gangers talk reminds me of Vivian from Young Ones a little. Could be wrong of course.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

Yeah I'll believe you on that and I may have seen it in the past and forgotten about it. Been a while since I ever saw the series in the first place.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

I see the "poo poo just got real" button has been pressed.

Also, it's kinda funny that the HMG is just an M60 with an M2 barrel. Even more so when firing it sounds like an M60, and I think it sounds heavier when the AI is using it on the stand too.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

Incredibly minor detail to note is that the Steel Vultures have switched up from AK47's to FN FAL's.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

I stand corrected, the new assault rifle is an H&K G3 than an FAL. The foregrip and rounded front irons gives it away. Even if does come with a 30 round magazine oddly enough.

Also those look like anti-tank mines. Which makes sense, considering who they are dealing with. But definitely not something a regular person should be able to trigger.
Unless they bought them second hand.

Cooked Auto fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Mar 15, 2024

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

Get the feeling you were probably intended to find the maintenance thing after the mission itself, just to explain things.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

"Music by LABORO DOLORE"
"Story by ADIPISCING ELIT SEO DO"

Pretty sure the poster behind Pickles used Lorem Ipsum for the various roles. :v:

Also, saw someone on twitter point out that the P-Roxy poster is also a Black Lagoon (anime/manga one) reference somewhat, with how the character is posed and holding the dual pistols.

Cooked Auto fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Apr 7, 2024

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

Of course they'd give the mercs the G11. :v:

Also not the least surprised Wendell is a dweeb enough to read Machiavelli and think he's cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

Officer Status: On Duty is very keen on being off duty.