Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Wavy

So grateful for my hair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
it looks like poo poo but thats because i want boomers to comment on it and everyone else to leave me alone. it works exactly as expected op

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

It's wild, starting to gray, and long enough to sensually cover my nips.

lucking foser
Jan 10, 2023

rip

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
a better question is, what doesn't it look like?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Pretty much like this

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Beyond jet black. When I buzz it, I like to gather the clippings into a ball in my hand and look at it; it’s like a Vantablack hole on my hand.

I’ve been balding since my mid-20s and it is now like a hosed up wispy widow’s peak on the top of my head. I also started to get white hairs once I hit my 40s in my temples and scrub (when I’m not clean-shaven). It’s probably a total of like 50 white hairs, though (so far). Grateful to still have nice dark black hair.

I’m self conscious about my baldness, but it is what it is and it’s called aging and genetics. I try and take care of what I have left.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Jesus hair

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
It's pretty hairy.

databasic
Jan 8, 2024
dumb and bad :c00lbert:

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Long, curly. I have a bunch of different colors present, but mostly brown and red. It's starting to thin and there's gray and white coming in on my temples.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Cruising past silver and going into white.

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
it looks exactly like the character in my signature here ill attach it to the post so everybody can see

sig by Manifisto

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
shaved bald op.

my widows peak was getting worse in college and, after supercuts royally screwed up my haircut, i just went back the next day asking them to nuke it entirely. i have a cute little mole on my temple i didnt know existed :kiddo:

i recommend everyone try the bald look if they're losing it instead of trying to hang on. not only does it look nice when the stubble comes in, but its hilariously cheap too. you dont need the mug or the boar brush. just get a $30 safety razor off amazon, $10 of blades, and $8 cremo concentrated shave cream, and you're all good to go. im still on $20 of blades I bought 3 years ago, and I go through the shame cream about once every 6 months. just do it in the shower with a little mirror. you get really good at shaving by touch before long too.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Blurred posted:

what's with all the purple-haired hipster pug avatars

You get this av after 10,000 good posts

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I have a mix of gray and black, mostly gray these days. Except on my face where the hair decided that the top half of my beard is going to go gray but the bottom half is staying all black. It looks like I dyed it black, when it is in fact just naturally stupid-looking.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
It's just kind of there I dunno what it's doing but I don't trust it, think it's up to some nefarious poo poo.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

buglord posted:

shaved bald op.

my widows peak was getting worse in college and, after supercuts royally screwed up my haircut, i just went back the next day asking them to nuke it entirely. i have a cute little mole on my temple i didnt know existed :kiddo:

i recommend everyone try the bald look if they're losing it instead of trying to hang on. not only does it look nice when the stubble comes in, but its hilariously cheap too. you dont need the mug or the boar brush. just get a $30 safety razor off amazon, $10 of blades, and $8 cremo concentrated shave cream, and you're all good to go. im still on $20 of blades I bought 3 years ago, and I go through the shame cream about once every 6 months. just do it in the shower with a little mirror. you get really good at shaving by touch before long too.

This is kinda comforting. I'll do that if mine goes.

I've got plenty of hair, but it's very fine and always has been. It's very hard to get it to hold any style for long, but can be bullied into looking nice at times.

Quite dark, but not black. I dye it from time to time for a change, usually fruity colors. I'm hitting 35, but no grey. I'm likely not to grey until much later, and not fully, looking at my family. Only my great granny had full white hair, and she was an outlier.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Dark blonde and curly. The kind that boys like to pull on the playground for sure.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
I style my hair like the lead singer of midnight oil. I also tried copying his dance moves, but just can’t match that perfection.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

its yu-gi-oh hair op

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Ratios and Tendency posted:

If you imagine spaghetti, like that but way skinnier and there's like...a lot of them.

what do you do with the tomato sauce and shredded parmesan?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

XeeD posted:

Rocking a sweet skullet which may have to be shaved off

Coward

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
A little past armpit length now. Brown with a little gray, and I got it permanently straightened last year. I'm probably going to keep doing that for a while

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
I'm frequently mistaken for being Jewish. Not just because of the hair, but largely because of the hair.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

people stop me in the street to tell me how nice my hair is, how they want to cut it off my head and wear it around, how i should give them my hair

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

people stop me in the street to tell me how nice my hair is, how they want to cut it off my head and wear it around, how i should give them my hair

They're probably not wrong, grow some more u selfish gently caress

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Haven't cut it since 2002 and it's still shoulder length.

I assume it's just lazy. I can respect that.

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL

Szyznyk posted:

Cruising past silver and going into white.

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
I use expensive shampoo because I’m worth it!

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

phobo posted:

I use expensive shampoo because I’m worth it!

perhaps you have some tips for the bizarrely expensive hair products thread?

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
It has been described as that default mousey brown colour from old school video game character creators, the colour you start on before moving to something actually visually appealing.

It's also going grey, which might be an improvement, but it's still here which is worth celebrating. :hai:

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I got a big old uneven, dark brown fro, it's great

phobo
Aug 7, 2008

TrashMammal posted:

perhaps you have some tips for the bizarrely expensive hair products thread?

Sorry that thread is for conditioner!!

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
John Arbunkle from Garfield

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
If I was foolish enough to grow it out and attempt a haircut, I'd have Paul Giametti's hair in The Holdovers. I shave my head to a couple of millimetres, including my eyebrows.

Flavor Bear
Jan 13, 2008

Bear Love is Best Love
like a pile of fuckin poo poo

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
Depending on how long it's been since I cut it, my mom has told me that my hair looks like Shaggy from Scooby-Doo or Pete Buttigieg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I dyed my hair a darker color than my natural color and now my roots are growing in and it looks kinda bad. I'm not sure if I will keep dyeing but probably not. I think I need to go to a hair salon and get things figured out.