Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Dallan Invictus posted:

oh no Toronto might be good again

Makes sense for them to be much better. My understanding is they had a moribund coach and horrible injury luck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
FCC seems really sloppy so far.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
For the most part the officiating's been no worse than it was last year; I will say it seems pretty obvious they're having someone call in for certain calls like offsides. FCC had a goal called off correctly for an offsides but the AR never did or said anything and it took like 5 minutes for them to call it off.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm not complimenting the ceiling of the scabs so much as I am observing the floor of the regular refs.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Okay now that was an officiating poo poo show.

I don't know who this head ref was at Cinci but I hope I never see him again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Proposal: ties go to the team that scores a real goal and not a pk.