Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ravus Ursus
Mar 30, 2017

Ominous Jazz posted:

Lovingly painting my ss miniatures and shaking my head every now and again so everyone knows there's nothing weird going on

I paint my poorly and make sure my display quality Allied Forces minis are prominently displayed on my work station so there's no question this is an obligation, not enthusiasm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ravus Ursus
Mar 30, 2017

The next time you move something that's been untouched for a while you'll probably notice a patch of clean area. Depending on how much over spray were talking about, you maybe have just painted the walls around the table a different color.

Ravus Ursus
Mar 30, 2017

Lumpy posted:

Having seen it in person (albeit inside the case, so I couldn't see a 360º view) it looked "correct" from every angle I could view it at.

His Instagram has a video showing most of its angles.

It REALLY pops on the black background photos he took. He has a photo of it upside down that looks like it could have been submitted that way too.

Ravus Ursus
Mar 30, 2017

Spanish Manlove posted:

Knowing Marco he probably finished that in an afternoon

Hey guys! Do you want a tip for faster painting? No sleeping is my number one trick to do my projects faster and with much style.