Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

Painted some little guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

Professor Shark posted:

Double Posting:

WIP shots of my Warboss, who I dropped today and had to reassemble before taking these shots (Left Arm is the only place it shows):

The fading I did on the red went more pink than I wanted, I’m going to try washing it with some Khorne to bring it back.

Looks great. The bosspole and the effect on the horns kick rear end.

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

Guildencrantz posted:

Does anyone have a good method for doing rusted/weathered painted metal? I'm getting the appropriate look on the bare metal parts of my Necromunda terrain with a mix of the typhus/ryza method and pigment powders, but once in-universe paint is involved I'm pretty lost. I'd rather not gently caress around with chipping medium unless there's really no other way.

Paint your color on and then use a torn off bit of sponge to dab on bare metal/rust effects? It's what I do add battle damage to my ork checkers and cover up my mistakes.

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

Finished my battlewagon