Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Yes another pot of acrylic paint will surely fix me

Shoehead fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Feb 29, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Haven't finished many models in the last while. I keep starting em and the. goi g off to do videogame work. Anyway I'm working on an Olden Demon for fun with one of the first minis I ever got in 96 for my 9th birthday.

Stripping 28 year old paint off a pewter mini ended up taking longer than it will to paint the fucker!

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

SkyeAuroline posted:

I ended up painting the red normally, and I think it turned out okay as an experiment.

Happy enough with him to move on to the rest of the team; I set aside the squig to try a drybrush approach instead, but I really like how this worked out.

I was wondering how they would turn out after your post yesterday. It looks great!

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
I got this guy done for Olden Demon, I'm kinda worried about how shiny this lad is in the photos..

Love this guy, it's a great pose and his bandolier and shotgun are really well modelled, his right hand is a loving disaster, but he's defo one of my favourite classic Necromunda minis along with a certain Escher who's hair is amazing and the one bounty hunter with dual bolters that I'm currently hunting for on ebay...