Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Let’s say I wanted to do a diorama based on the Warhammer DLC for Powerwash Simulator using a pair of Skitarii rangers and a Dreadnought.

1. What’s the best way to do the “water spray” effect?

2. What’s the best way to do an “industrial” base for everything to stand on?

3. What’s the best way to do “extensions” on their water sprayers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

IncredibleIgloo posted:

This Luke Towan video has him making a waterfall out of some glue and thing plasticard, like from a cup, that looks pretty good, and I bet you could get it to suit your needs, especially since many pressure washers have the fan spray option. The relevant part starts at around 28 minutes. For extensions for the water sprayer, I think if you could find a bit/weapons sprue from the space marine jump guys with the cartoonishly long guns that might work?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1QtnvgxFKA

Awesome, I’ll check out the video, thanks. A fan spray effect is exactly the look I’m going for.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

God damnit! And here I thought I was being original!

(But yes exactly that)

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Harvey Mantaco posted:

I tried decals yesterday and spoiled the microsol bottle all over the place and it doesn't smell great

But how does it taste?

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Eej posted:

For the love of god goons please tidy up your workspaces

Shut up you’re not my real dad! :colbert:

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Cthulu Carl posted:

Slapped some paint on the Legally Distinct Jo, Bill, Dusty, and Haynes minis from Black Site to try and run their tornado chasing game tonight or tomorrow.

Tornado chasing game? If the tornado catches you, do you have to throw your minis across the room at full force?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

I ain’t buying that just to find out if you need to throw your miniatures, spoil me on it.