Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

Spent some of the weekend on these lads, still need some detail work and basing, and I plan to give them all magma swords. I should probably plan the tilt shield designs ahead of time instead of winging it. Nazdreg Yellow remains delightful to work with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

Crossposting from the conversion and kitbash thread.

Need to sort a proper base for him, I just put him on a tiny one so I could use the handle. Drakenhof Nightshade is such a delight, kind of why I made this was because I like it for Vampire skin.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

Yeast posted:

Speaking of Monument hobbies, it actually looks like they’re debuting 3 new sets at Adepticon:

A gold NMM set

Rogue Hobbies’ punch you in the face bright colours set

& an adepticon branded set with a bunch of awesome browns, oxides and holy poo poo, I can’t believe they actually did it, finally, a somewhat satin black.

Now all I need to do is check how much a round trip plane ticket from Melbourne Australia to Chicago is and-

:smith:

If it helps Chicago is awesome in itself.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

Crossposting from the kitbash thread:

Possibly I should do the lining of the cape a different colour? Maybe just black. The white at the back could so with more work, I hit the zenithal base with Dreadful Visage contrast which I think knocked it back too far, thinning it with medium would probably have been best. As it is I've been building back a lot of the lightness with Pro Acyrl white glazes. Looks better in the photo though.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

Bohemian Nights posted:

Finished two more beakies

I've started playing around a bit with using very thinned out (with contrast medium) black templar contrast paint for shading, and I think I like how it looks. Didn't spend as much time on these guys as the last batch, but I had fun with the osl on both

Is that the Tudor rose on the second one's tit? Looks great whatever.